Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
XXMikeyIsMyHeroXX
Killjoy
XXMikeyIsMyHeroXX
May 11th, 2008 at 02:43am
i was texting my friend melissa..and i told her the sunet was early today..and early sunset over monroeville started playing haha
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
May 11th, 2008 at 04:40am
well i was listening to panic at the disco's "she had the world"
and when ryan sings "i dont love you, i'm just passing the time"

idly came on in mtv.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 07:44am
i was crying hysterically.....then i play the black parade.....all of a sudden i laugh like a mad person
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
May 13th, 2008 at 09:55am
The other day I had a huge fight with my best friend. He's going through loads of shit at the moment and he called me up and said sorry for being an asshole. Well anyway, he was telling me that he'd done some really stupid stuff before he called me and FLW came on kerrang while he was talking to me. I just started crying and I didn't stop untill I'd put the phone down. Then about 20 minutes later, INO came on and I was crying again. Then ANOTHER 20 minutes later, IDLY came on and I was in tears yet again. And guess what, I fliped channels 20 minutes afterwards, WTTBP was playing and I was in floods of tears again.

I reckon this is pretty weird because I never hear that many My Chem songs played in one night. After WTTBP had finished, I was laughing for some reason. And I never usually cry that much.

Shocked
Danae
Always Born a Crime
Danae
May 13th, 2008 at 08:24pm
Umm....not anything really out of the ordiniary that I can think of....
except...I felt hopefull....that's pretty out of the ordinary...unless I'm listening to them....
Does that count?
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 14th, 2008 at 01:19pm
Um let's see....
One time I was listening to Helena and at the chorus my friend was talking about her boyfirend and then she said 'the worst he could say is so long and goodnight' and i was like what the hell? the weirdest part was she'd never heard Helena before!
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
May 14th, 2008 at 08:13pm
When I saw MCR in chicago, and I was getting REALLY out of it due to dehidration and heat exaustion. Weirdest moment was durng Famous Last Words and I was trying to sing along but...it...wasn't...working.? Then I realized what was coming out of my mouth was "They said all teenagers scare the livin shit outta me" instead of "
Is it hard understanding? I'm incomplete. A love that's so demanding, I get weak." After that I decided to keep my mouth closed ~ Rex
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 15th, 2008 at 03:50am
I was talking with my friend on the phone...then i paused...coz i was singing the lyrics of Disenchanted in my head...then she suddenly asked me a question or maybe an advice on her situation(see...i don't even know what it is!), i don't know what to say, so i told her my mom was calling me, and that i'll call her back...then after the whole album i called her again and said "hi, i'm back...what are we talking about again?" LMAO

-silly me-hahaha
BrokenSnapShots2
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BrokenSnapShots2
May 25th, 2008 at 12:42pm
I was at the dentist office and I was listening to my ipod while waiting for my turn to come. Well the dentist assistant came out and was like 'Julie its your turn." Talking to a little girl in the waiting room, well Julie said something, and the assistant goes "Famous last words" as Famous last words came on my ipod.=]

A bunch of other things have happened, I've just forgotten them as time went on.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
May 25th, 2008 at 12:54pm
when i was listening to 'i dont love you' somebody beside me farted really loudly. it *kinda* kill the mood. lmfao
XXXMCRbitchXXX
Killjoy
XXXMCRbitchXXX
May 25th, 2008 at 02:54pm
one time when i was listening to helena and you know how its about gerard n mikey's grandma passing so anyways i was listening to helena and right when the song ended my grandma passed i thought that was the wierdest thing
Bess Houdini
Fabulous Killjoy
Bess Houdini
May 25th, 2008 at 03:04pm
Weirdest thing to happen to me while listening to an MCR song: Have cysts cauterized out of my eyelid. No, I'm not kidding. During the surgery, I had on a mix of Kaizers Orchestra, The Dresden Dolls, and MCR.
XXXMCRbitchXXX
Killjoy
XXXMCRbitchXXX
May 25th, 2008 at 10:34pm
oh and last night i was listening to the song cancer and right in the middle of the song we get this call that my uncle got diagnosed with leukemia

another time was when i was listening to you know what they do to guys like us in prison next thing i know the cops come busting through the door arresting my dad

then one time i was listening 2 the song Dead the part when it says "wouldn't it great if we were dead" thats when my friend died getting hit by a truck(may she RIP) Crying or Very sad
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
May 28th, 2008 at 12:16am
my sister got a hold of my ipod and was watching the helena vid.... after i took it away i continued reading my book and it said "...-her name was Helena-...." O_o
i was listeninig 2 house of wolves and reading this thread and wen gerard said "ashes to ashes we all fall down" i read "fall down"
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
May 28th, 2008 at 10:43am
mmm was on February When i went to Starbucks and i was listening Our Lady of Sorrows and i turned to saw the street and suddenly the van with the boys appear moving to another hotel xD.
was so ... freak.
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
May 29th, 2008 at 08:39am
I was listening to my mp3, Desert Song was playing while I was walking, and when the lyrics "all fall down" came, I slipped. thank God no one's around when that happened, I just laughed, though my ass really hurts.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
May 29th, 2008 at 12:17pm
uuhh, when i was watching tv and i decided to turn to kerrang! and as i was flicking through the channels i thought 'wouldn't it be great if they played MCR' and when i got there they started playing famous last words xD....okay, that wasn't really that wierd ¬.¬
oh and whenever i listen to mcr on shuffle on my ipod i can almost always predict which song is going to play next.
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
May 30th, 2008 at 12:44am
I think when I was listening to IDLY and then my sis placed it to MTV and they were showing the IDLY video.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
May 30th, 2008 at 03:55am

i was singing My Way Home Is Through You while waiting for MCR's Show to start.. people just ignored me..
then when the show started, i didn't expect them to sing that song..
and the people around was like Shocked

not too weird.. I just wanted to share this coincidence Rolling Eyes
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
May 31st, 2008 at 06:01am
I was listening to "Bury me in Black" on my mp3 and one of my friends was listening to her iPod. I handed her one of my head phones to show her what I was listening to and her jaw dropped. She handed me one of her headphones and we were both listening to the exact same part of the song.