Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 9th, 2007 at 08:24pm
Well it wasn't a song, but it was an interview.
I was on my laptop and listening to a Bob + Gerard interview, whilst sorting out my files and stuff.
At the point Bob talked about Gerard seeing a vision of a "striped tie" it was the exact moment I opened a picture of them and Gerard is wearing a striped tie. I thought it was pretty cool ;DD
taytayloves...you2
Killjoy
taytayloves...you2
November 22nd, 2007 at 06:30am
another freaky thing happened to me.
during all of summer break, everything i went to bed WTTBP came on around the same time.
Reason.To.Believe
Joining The Black Parade
Reason.To.Believe
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:35pm
2 seconds ago i was listening to "i'm not ok" and I walked across the living room and fell flat on my face and my friend was like "are you ok"
so I pointed at the tv to answer her.
cause it really hurt!
I landed on my arm that i injured yesterday
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 22nd, 2007 at 05:48pm
I was at a MCR concert and they were playing INO and as soon as Gerard said "I'm Noooooot Okaaaaaaay" I passed out.
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
November 22nd, 2007 at 06:22pm
I was saying that I hadn't heard WTTBP for ages on the bus to my friends
then it suddenly came on the radio?
so we all just sang it really loud hehe
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 23rd, 2007 at 11:47pm
I was driving in the car in New York back from our trip for school, I had my ipod on shuffle, and we drove past this place called "Elena knows the Way" it was like a pyscic hotline thing and the next song was Helena. weeeeird. sorry if that was lame. it was I all could think of =]
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
November 28th, 2007 at 08:54am
I dunno, if i've said this already on here, but it wasn't exactly weird. I was walking down the street with my little sis and i started to sing ghost of you out loud just to annoy her XD. Anyways right when i said, "At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies", some church lady that was walking on the other side of the street crossed the street and handed me a booket about reglion and walked away.i thought it was pretty funny.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 28th, 2007 at 09:18pm
WTTBP finished on kerrang and went to adverts, so i changed it to Scuzz, and WTTBP started
The other day when i was waiting on my friend at school, Peter walked past and said hi, then I Don't Love You started, and that song reminds me of him
I can't remember what song or what lyric it was now, but i was playing a song in my head, and my friend was listeneing to her mp3 player, and she sung a line of it and it was the exactly the same line that had just gone through my head
We were watching the music channels and were talking about what songs/videos made us cry, and i said Ghost Of You, and then it comes on the tv
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
December 1st, 2007 at 06:45pm
last night my mp3 player died right at the end of This Is How I Disappear...
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
December 4th, 2007 at 04:51pm
This didn't happen to me, but it happened to my friend. She was riding in the car to school, listening to "Sleep" on her CD player, and when Gerard said, "I can't ever wake up" an ambulance went by. Freakeh.
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
December 6th, 2007 at 11:39pm
while doing a test, I was singing "Disenchanted" in my head at school and when I sang "and when the lights all went out" the lights went out. then our vice principal came in and told us all that all over our city, some schools power went out
JaysTrblMkr
Bleeding on the Floor
JaysTrblMkr
December 10th, 2007 at 07:53am
I was driving home one night on the Highway and listening to "This Is How I Disapper", I passed a road sign and the road is called Gee Rd and I thought "Ha, you'll never disappear cause you have a road!!
Twiggy Ramirez
Joining The Black Parade
Twiggy Ramirez
December 10th, 2007 at 11:58am
Ok, so a while ago i was listening to sleep. I went to get something to drink and right then the line "a drink for the horror that i´m in" came!! And then my dog fell asleep right when the line "sleeeep" came!! Freaky!!
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
December 10th, 2007 at 01:18pm
I remember one that completely freaked me out.
I'd just gotten TBP CD and my friend and I were talking on the phone, she was mad because her mom wouldn't let her get it (but then she got it anyways) and it was right after Famous last words was over, and I was telling my friend to come over to my house and make my CD repeat again because I didn't feel like getting up, then right when I got up, my hand on the button to start the CD over again, Blood comes on, I started FREAKING out (in the scared way) and ended up scraping my arm on my bed so it started bleeding because I hadn't known there was a bonus track. All the sudden it went from being dead silence in my house because I was home alone, to Gerard singing blood in a creepy voice blaring from my speakers. I laughed so hard when it had ended and I found out it had a bonus track. lol Smiley
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
December 10th, 2007 at 03:40pm
I was sitting on a wall in my school's courtyard listening to I'm Not Okay, and in like, the exact point of the song where in the video Frank gets the sandwich thrown at him, some random threw a sandwich at me.

Of course it hit...
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 11th, 2007 at 09:13pm
I was listening to welcome to the black parade and as soon as it ended I heard it begin to play upstairs

needless to say I was forced to run upstairs and tell everyone at the top of my lungs
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
December 12th, 2007 at 04:53pm
Well today i was putting up posters on my wall, while listening to Cemetary Drive, and when Gerard sings way down, i fell backwards off my dressing table. . .whao i thought that was freaky

And another time with Cemetary drive, see my stepdad passed away 3 years ago, and when Gerard sings i miss you, a picture of my stepdad fell out of one of my books. Scary.

Theres many, but my brian is fried!! Lol Very Happy
One more, in Prison when he sings 'they make me do push ups in drag' i changed the channel, and it was some dude doing push ups!! Lol ') it was hilarious!! Laughing
music_doesnt_lie_329
Killjoy
music_doesnt_lie_329
December 12th, 2007 at 06:39pm
I was listening to 'Helena' while I getting ready for school and my mom walked in and told to sit down....

that day during the lyrics "So long and goodnight" my mom told me that my grandmother died.
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
December 20th, 2007 at 11:53am
That's so sad...

Today, I was listening to TBP with my five-year-old brother in my sister's room. My sister has "Sleep" written on her lamp for some reason, and just as the song "Sleep" came on, my brother asked me, "Adda, what does that say?" I just thought that was somewhat weird.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 24th, 2007 at 11:10pm
this happens ALL THE TIME (but with different songs each time):
Me and my friends always meet up in the hallways at school in the morning by my locker. So my friend, Lili and I usually listen to three cheers in the morning (dont ask why, it's just sorta a good waker uper i guess) and we'll go up to eachother singing the song that's playing on our iPods. One day, I'm listening to Hang 'Em High, and I go up to her (dancing like an idiot of course) and I go "Call her black mariah" and i look at her, and she's in complete shock. I ask her what's wrong and she starts singing "WOULD I LIE TO YOU?" it was weird as hell. it was even the same part of the song!

edit: PAGE CLAIM BIIIITCHES!