Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
February 19th, 2009 at 02:02pm
Just finished watching Desolation Row on Scuzz, then I was flicking through the channels and just as I got to Bubble Hits (really poppy stuff) it started again- and it was on Most Requested xD
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
February 19th, 2009 at 06:04pm
yesterday i was going through some of my writings from a while back and came across the lines: "We matched too, how appropriate, black and black. As if we were dressed for a funeral, this was the first permanent sign of us being dead. We were burying us, our memories, our relationship of every and any kind all together."

At this point i look outside and notice it's beginning to drizzle again, a car door slams shut from somewhere and i turn on the radio. the first thing i hear is 'so long and goodnight'. which was weird because of what i was reading, it flowed together pretty strangely...
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
February 19th, 2009 at 06:05pm
yesterday i was going through some of my writings from a while back and came across the lines: "We matched too, how appropriate, black and black. As if we were dressed for a funeral, this was the first permanent sign of us being dead. We were burying us, our memories, our relationship of every and any kind all together."

At this point i look outside and notice it's beginning to drizzle again, a car door slams shut from somewhere and i turn on the radio. the first thing i hear is 'so long and goodnight'. which was weird because of what i was reading, it flowed together pretty strangely...with the whole rain and car door slamming shut thing because of the video and then the whole 'so long and goodnight' when i was writing about saying goodbye forever...
angels_of_unknown_99
Killjoy
angels_of_unknown_99
February 20th, 2009 at 01:39am
i was listening to MCR during history (hehe...) and the subject of guns came up right after the lyrics "hallelujah, lock and load" played... then I laughed and everyone looked at me.
the rest is history...
nothing majorly weird has happened (yet).
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
February 20th, 2009 at 10:24pm
I was real tired one da and was watching life on the murder scene dvd and at the end when its all happy and they talk about how if it ends bobll be apilot etc. and i just like burst into tears of joys. was strange
YourIcyBlues
Killjoy
YourIcyBlues
February 21st, 2009 at 05:15pm
plenty!! I said outloud "'I don't love you' will be on next," pretending to be psyhic and it did, i was on Scuzz TV.
2. I was playing Headfirst for Halos in my sickbed and my friend called, it went "what i said to her" and straight after she said "aw, think happy thoughts!!" she doesnt even listen to My Chem!!
alot of scary/stange/ironic stuff happens! and there is always lyrics to match an aquward situation I'm in!!
YourIcyBlues
Killjoy
YourIcyBlues
February 21st, 2009 at 05:16pm
plenty!! I said outloud "'I don't love you' will be on next," pretending to be psyhic and it did, i was on Scuzz TV.
2. I was playing Headfirst for Halos in my sickbed and my friend called, it went "what i said to her" and straight after she said "aw, think happy thoughts!!" she doesnt even listen to My Chem!!
alot of scary/stange/ironic stuff happens! and there is always lyrics to match an aquward situation I'm in!!
Don't Ignore Me
Killjoy
Don't Ignore Me
March 4th, 2009 at 11:34am
This hasn't anything to do with the lyrics of the song, but I was listening to "I Don't Love You" on my phone while I was walking down the street and this piece of toast flew past my ear, followed by a seagull.
I mean, preoper close to my ear. If I'd been a couple of millemetres to my left I would've got severed.
Pretty awesome, though. I may blog about it :3
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
March 5th, 2009 at 11:23am
I was listening to The Ghost Of You during a school field trip, and just as it got to, "Never coming home, never coming home..." the bus stopped, and the driver said that the bus had broken down. Some random guy in the front yelled out, "We're never going home now!"
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
April 7th, 2009 at 03:28am
i wasn't actually listening to a song, but it has to do with mcr. not spam. deal wit it Razz

anyway! so today i watched this movie Hot Rod for the first time ever. meanwhile, my mom was on the computer and tells me that Frank said something like "hot rod is the funniest movie ever..." on twitter about an hour before i started watching it, which i had no idea about until my mom told me....

but i have others... i was listening to my ipod on shuffle, and i was thinking of to the end for some reason, and it came on next. that happens with mcr songs a lot Smile
Criminal.Poet
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Criminal.Poet
April 7th, 2009 at 01:49pm
ohgod. ironic, freaky things happen all the time but here's the ones i remember.

-yesterday, i was listening to The End and in the beginning right as it was beeping my phone made a beep noise to tell me i had a text..
-once my ipod was on shuffle and Romance was first and i was thinking "everytime i hear this song i expect Honey This Mirrorr.. to play next" and then it camt on next... out of like 700 songs thats weird coincidence.

[:
frankiero-luan
Killjoy
frankiero-luan
April 12th, 2009 at 08:34am
well i brake my phone coz while listenin them someone called me without number and i hate that and i brake it
MyOwnBlood
Killjoy
MyOwnBlood
April 13th, 2009 at 03:06pm
My "werid things" maybe aren't so werid at all, but what ever! This is what happend:

Today, me and my family had a quarrel.. I was realy tired of all their yelling, so I took my headset and puted on dead! Everything outside was quiet. My sister was shouting words that I couldn't hear. All I heard was Gerard singing: "HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU'RE DEAD?"
I felt like I was in a movie, in a part when they cut all the sound and replace it with music! Very Happy

I was still irritated when I went out and took my bike. A few minutes after that, I was going back home again. Than, while I listened to Headfirst for halos, I came to a little hill. It was in the beginning of the song, and just in the short pause before Gerard says "yeah!", I was at the top of the hill. Then when the song realy begins, I cycled down, down, fast, fast!!! Weeeee^^
It felt realy great! You should test it yourself!!xD
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
April 16th, 2009 at 10:45am
i am a person.:

but i have others... i was listening to my ipod on shuffle, and i was thinking of to the end for some reason, and it came on next. that happens with mcr songs a lot Smile

That's happened to me a few times before, I'll have a feeling a certain song's coming next and it will Very Happy
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 16th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Um...I was listening to Demolition Lovers and right during the part where Gerard was singing "All we are is bullets I mean this..." I changed the channel on my TV and CSI: NY was on, and one of the investigators was holding up a bullet and talking about how it killed someone.
I know that's kind of lame...
Thinking Happy Thoughts
April 18th, 2009 at 02:11am
the first song i listened to today was their cover of Under Pressure, and it was in my head all day after that. then i was watching carson daily (which i never do) and they mentined mcr covering Under Pressure and showed a picture...
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
April 20th, 2009 at 01:56am
I have random song lyrics from a bunch of different artists written down. I happened to read one of the MCR ones at the exact moment it played in the song. It was weird.
greatestemokiduknow
Killjoy
greatestemokiduknow
December 3rd, 2009 at 11:34am
i was sing cementary drive and i was singing it and i accedently fell down a flight of stairs.
Love It Or Leave It
Killjoy
Love It Or Leave It
December 3rd, 2009 at 02:19pm
A few days after I first got The Black Parade, I was sick and home alone. I was uploading the CD to my iTunes and blasting it out of the computer speakers at the same time. I was listening to How I Disappear, and when it got to the part that says 'I'm just a ghost' my lamp fell over behind me!! It was so weird.. lol..
xblckhrtxx
Killjoy
xblckhrtxx
December 4th, 2009 at 09:33pm
I was listening to Cemetery Drive on my Ipod and on the part where Gee sings "In the dress your husband hates" My mom was like how does thid dress look? to my dad. And it was in the color he hated. I was like ok o.O