Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
July 12th, 2007 at 05:57pm
OMG something else happened to me the other day !!!
I was on the way to my softball game and i was listening to the song mama
and you know the part where its like "mama we all go to hell, mama we all go to hell, it's really quite pleasant exept for the smell, mama we all go to hell"
right as the part 'exept for the smell' was playing I smelled something really gross.
Sorry random lol it was probably just my brother tho =P lmfao
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 25th, 2007 at 01:14am
There was once when I was listening to Helena and then on Fuse, The Helena music video came on. That freaked me out but I watched it anyway :]
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
July 25th, 2007 at 06:03am
One time I heard Welcome to the Black Parade on three radio stations at once. Only that one finishes of the other which funny when you keep switching the stations.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 25th, 2007 at 06:10am
I was skating with my iPod, and when the chorus of House of Wolves came on I also ran over a stray dog yetserday. O_O
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
July 25th, 2007 at 05:35pm
dont know how werid this is but... i was rocking out to MCR LOTMS Live CD, Desert song ended i flipped over to the radio Famous Last Words was playing then my fellow-bestfriend-MCRaddict called. it was so eerie at the time. Dance << its just funny.
Neesa
Fabulous Killjoy
Neesa
July 25th, 2007 at 06:07pm
i was readin this thread and i was listenin to 'house of wolves'
when the song comes to the part at the end where it says 'so get up'
my mum knocked on my door and told me to get up because my food was ready!
You Mother Franker.
Jazz Hands
You Mother Franker.
July 26th, 2007 at 01:31am
me and my friend were listening to them laste at night, and we fell asleep listening to 'cancer'.
i woke up to the very loud music of "DEAD!" in my ear. it was a weird feeling lol.
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
July 26th, 2007 at 09:11am
I was walking to school listening to 'I'm Not Okay' and a car with the number plate 'notokay' drove past!
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
July 26th, 2007 at 09:11am
Well, I was looking at some pics of the vid for "helena" when all of a sudden, the song comes on the radio. hehe. I dunno, it felt strange to me, since they usually don't put old songs on there.
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
July 26th, 2007 at 10:34am
i was listening to Our Lady Of Sorrows, and when Gerard says "f******" my friend sent me an IM saying "f******"

heh? ._.
neverland.
Banned
neverland.
July 26th, 2007 at 01:10pm
I broke my wrist trying to skateboard my best mate tured the radio on and im not okay started playing and i totaly got destracted and fell of the ramp... i was only skating coz i was board at he house
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 26th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Running down the street goofing off with my friends and fell on a train track and right when I did gerard yelled DEAD!
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 29th, 2007 at 01:48am
My sister and I were driving home, and in Bury Me In Black when he said "In the falling rain" it started raining.
How cawaaazy is that?! xD
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
July 29th, 2007 at 06:31am
My music is always on. No matter if I'm inside my room or 50 miles from home. When I go out, most of the time I don't turn it off. I'll just turn the volume down. I got home once and my mom started this fight about something I threw on the basement and started smelling and I got so pissed. I went to my room and turned my speakers up.

It’s really quite pleasant except for the smell. Mama, we all go to hell!

Freaky? It did gave me creeps though.
Buried Wreckage.
Demolition Lover
Buried Wreckage.
July 29th, 2007 at 06:39am
My mom and I were driving home a few weeks ago and Mama was on and right when Gerard said "Mama we're all gonna die" we almost had a wreck.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 29th, 2007 at 07:44am
I was vaguely thinking about hospitals while listening to my iPod on shuffle, and what d'ya know, The Best Day Ever came on.
IWannaSaveYourHeart
Joining The Black Parade
IWannaSaveYourHeart
July 29th, 2007 at 09:22am
well i had im not okay as my ring tone on my fone and i just stared playing it when my fone ran so i dint no it was ringing till it vibrated heehee
xs_and_underscores
Fabulous Killjoy
xs_and_underscores
July 30th, 2007 at 06:43am
i had iTunes on shuffle, and i was listening to my iPod upstairs. Famous Last Words was playing on my iPod, and i came back down to my room, sat down on the computer, and took off my headphones right as the part i was listening was on...and iTunes was on another song when i got up, not FLW....

there were a couple others but i forgot them
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
October 27th, 2007 at 08:30am
i was listing to DEAD! realy loud on my ipod in the car and then RIGHT when it was over we got in a car crash its was WEIRD >.> <.<
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
October 27th, 2007 at 09:04am
when i was listening to my ipod (shuffled), my cell rang and the same time it was the song welcome to the black parade. (on the ipod and the ring tone!!) when i opened the message, the lyrics were there (1st 4 lines) just when Gee started to sing!

0.o creepy but i smiled!

another night is that me and my cousin were just in the house by ourselves. i was listening to my ipod and the song was "vampires will never hurt you". it was real dark that night and i went to my room when my cousin scared me and hissed like a vampire!!! Tehe