Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
January 16th, 2008 at 07:15pm
I was listening to Welcome to the black parade on my mp3, and paused it because I heard something, and I turned to find my brother listening to the same song on his mp3 player... and it was at the same time as mine :Shocked
Pick On Bobsleigh
Fabulous Killjoy
Pick On Bobsleigh
January 18th, 2008 at 11:19am
I was listening to my mp3 and reading a book when I saw the word "Teenagers" and at that moment, Teenagers started playing o.O
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
January 18th, 2008 at 12:12pm
I was listening to "Give Em Hell Kid" in some class, and all of a sudden our teacher randomly starts talking about New Orleans. She said, "Hm, I wonder what made me think about that..."

I subtly turned the volume down. xD
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
January 18th, 2008 at 01:06pm
I was talking about Gee...
Then Teenagers came on a radio station that NEVER plays good music!
*jawdrop*
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
February 6th, 2008 at 06:34pm
I always take my iPod with me while I go skating at night. A couple weeks ago, I was just turning out of my driveway and pushed "shuffle", and Give 'Em Hell Kid started playing.

Then a pregnant teenager was walking down the other side of the street the moment I looked up. Shocked
Spomincica
Killjoy
Spomincica
February 7th, 2008 at 03:47am
CementaryDrive:
my grandma passed away last year and at the funeral ended up ridding with... my cousin David and his brother Jeff to the church. when we finaly were going to the cementary, Jeff and Dave helped cary the casket to the car. Jeff told me to wait in the rental. i turned on the radio, and Helena was playing.

not that werid but...

kinda the same thing happened to me too. but my grandma name was also Helena Shocked and it wasn't playing on radio but on my mp3. but still...

another thing that happened to me was... It's not that weird, but it was scary to me... I had my mp3 on shuffle and first song was Pretty Handsome Awkward (The Used) and just as Bert sang: "hey are you okay..." lines, my phone started ringing, and my ringing was the part from I'm not okay. it was spooky.
Not so much while MCR song, but it was scary.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
February 7th, 2008 at 10:37am
i went to take pictures in this really old cemetary a street over from my house...it was for photography (= at the entrance, there's a big hill you have to walk up and there's a really busy street next to it too. i had my mp3 w/me and for a minute i couldn't hear it over the cars. as soon as i got to the top of the hill i stopped, no music was playing, i continued to walk, as i glanced at a headstone from the 1500's, helena started playing at that exact second. which was kinda weird:[lyrics]"long ago..."
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 26th, 2008 at 07:51am
I had my ipod on 'shuffle' today, and for some reason I had Headfirst for Halo's in my head, and started singing it... then it started playing on my ipod!!
MCRxFamousLivingDead
Killjoy
MCRxFamousLivingDead
February 29th, 2008 at 10:51pm
I had Dead going over and over in my head when my mum told me Heath Ledger was dead.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
March 1st, 2008 at 12:00am
One of my friends (who went to the MCR show in Melbourne), recently commited suicide.
The day after it happened, I was listening to my ipod, and I put it on shuffle and the first song that came on was 'Dead! Live from Melbourne' Sad
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
March 1st, 2008 at 12:41am
I was listening Helena when my mom told me that my grandma dies u.u
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
March 1st, 2008 at 10:06pm
yesterday, i got drunk, listened to venom, then fell..
lol..
Natoon
Killjoy
Natoon
March 1st, 2008 at 10:15pm
Sometimes I go to sleep with my mp3 on...
and I fall asleep... duh

I was sleeping and dreaming very well, but I ironically woke up when
Sleep started... lol

and believe it or not every tiem I fall asleep with my mp3 on
I wake up with Sleep...
blue.and.yellow.
Fabulous Killjoy
blue.and.yellow.
March 9th, 2008 at 12:45am
I was singing one of their songs once (probably Disenchanted) and my sis started singing along Shocked I was like, "Whoa! How do you know that song?" and she goes, "You listen to it all the time" so I go "oh...."
Very Happy

Oh yeah, and when I was little I used to write stories a lot... so I was looking through them recently and I named one of my characters Helena... and that was before that song even came out! lol it's weird
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 9th, 2008 at 12:46am
Oh, this was like, freaky.

I was walking home from school one day, and I was listening to Teenagers, and right as soon as it went "Because they sleep with a gun", these like, 18-year-old guys drove past me with a squirt gun and I looked at my iPod like,"I must use these powers for good!"
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 15th, 2008 at 06:01am
I was ino-ing while listening to songs. then a song started and I saw someones siggy and it was the same lyrics as the song XD
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
March 15th, 2008 at 06:16am
xF.w.A.n.K.i.Ex:
I was ino-ing while listening to songs. then a song started and I saw someones siggy and it was the same lyrics as the song XD

^ happens to me a lot
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
March 15th, 2008 at 04:40pm
at the end of a live song recording I have, Gee says 'heres a song about suicide!!@ and when it was on shuffle, headfirst for halos came on and I was like o.O
Mid-Day Delusions
Killjoy
Mid-Day Delusions
April 2nd, 2008 at 12:38pm
I was at a friends listening to Mama, and her mom started to say something, so we paused it, then when I un-paused it Gerard went "GO TO HELL" then we got sad because Gerard told us to got to hell xD

Also, my brother accidentaly, lit a paper towel on fire, right when Helena, went BUUUURRNIN ONNN.
I lol'd.
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
April 2nd, 2008 at 08:27pm
Message above ^ Burn on? I think you mean Burning on just like the match you strike to incinerate... Rolling Eyes

I was listening to Honey, This Mirror isn't big enough for the two of us, and right when it said 'We're not working out' My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) texted me and said that he wanted to break up. Kinda awkward... Neutral : :