Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
December 26th, 2007 at 04:32am
okay, one day in january, I was listening to a song called house of wolves, and then I saw Bob Bryar, sitting right infront of me, Gerard was there, so was Mikey and Matt.
Oh, yeah, it was at a concert, so i couldn't go up and hump Bob's leg or anything.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
December 27th, 2007 at 03:47am
well it wasnt really during an MCR song but

When my grampa died just last week in ICU and I heard in the background

"When you go would you even turn to say: I dont love you like I did yesterday?"

it was the soft part right after the solo.

Sad
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
December 30th, 2007 at 12:57am
while i was writing my college application essay on 'Famous Last Words' or holding off on writing it FMW would start playing everytime i walked into my room or got im my car. think it was a signal to WORK ON MY ESSAY!!! ..lol..
vince noir.
Bleeding on the Floor
vince noir.
December 30th, 2007 at 09:34am
lol the "teenagers" followed me seriously for a whole day.
i listened to it before i got it in car.
it came on the radio when i was driving to work
went into work , turned the tele on and the video clip was on.
started work, and the guys had it on their cd player.
some kids came in and they started singing it.

man that song is too popular.
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
December 30th, 2007 at 09:41am
I think my wierdest one was...

You know how your iPod only plays certain songs when its on shuffle? There is a certain percentage that it always plays, some that it sometimes plays, and some that NEVER play. Well demolition lovers is one that NEVER plays. And I've had my iPod for a while.

So I get into my friend's car and press shuffle (I have my headphones on it's not playing in the car) and it comes on. Which is wierd enough. Then all of a sudden my friend goes "you know what's been stuck in my head all day...? demolition lovers!" Wierder still.

THEN I get to school and my friend who has only heard TBP songs that are on the radio comes up to me and says 'I found this really old MCR song that I LOVE' and wonder of wonders it's demolition lovers.

Wierdest day ever.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
January 10th, 2008 at 04:13pm
I was getting a tooth pulled out and Teenagers was playing
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
January 10th, 2008 at 06:43pm
I crossed the 50000 word mark two years in a row while listening to Cubicles
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
January 10th, 2008 at 07:18pm
When I read, I have my MP3 plugged into my stereo. I have it on shuffle. So once I was reading Twilight and I read the word "Vampire" Then at that moment the song Vampires Will Never Hurt You came onto my MP3.
And later it was the same thing with the word "Venom" and Thank You For The Venom.
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
January 12th, 2008 at 11:54pm
One day in the car, I was listening to Our Lady of Sorrows. And we pass this sign that says, "Our Sorrows". it was pretty weird..

That same day when i got home I was listening to Vapires Will Never Hurt You, and then i turned on the tv and the music video was playing. O.o kinda freaked me out lol
oh and it was playing at the same time at the part wheres he says "I'll never let them hurt you I promise"
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
January 13th, 2008 at 12:37am
'To The End' was playing on my MP3 and the moment I stepped into my apartment's lift (which goes up to, ding ding ding, the 10th floor), the line "This elevator only goes up to ten" came on, which I thought was very cool. xD
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
January 13th, 2008 at 03:05am
Once me and my friend Maddy were in her room and it was halloween and we were making her gloves and listening to I don't Love you and she got up to go get better scissors and took the gloves with her and at that every second it said "So take your gloves and get out" and we were like holy shit dude! hahaha and other stuff happens to me all the time, I lvoe MCR so much that shit happens to me cuz of it!!
vam_phire
Killjoy
vam_phire
January 14th, 2008 at 08:13am
pie
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
January 14th, 2008 at 08:23am
well in lotms
when ray accidentally sticks his hand in a cupckae, it was during thank you for the venom.

well i was eating a cupcake
and i decided to stick my hand in the cupcake.
no kidding.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 14th, 2008 at 09:27am
I was listening to The Sharpest Lives when I was on a bus last winter, and our bus slid on the ice and the bus was halfway on the road, and halfway in the ditch.. we all had to run to one side of the bus so it wouldn't tip over.. if we had tipped over we would have landed on this huge pole, and I guess some of us would have died.. but we didnt Razz
Oscar Wilde.
Killjoy
Oscar Wilde.
January 14th, 2008 at 12:05pm
i was listening to Early Sunsets over Monroeville and my mom told me her and my dad were separating.

heh.
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
Fabulous Killjoy
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
January 14th, 2008 at 01:21pm
Well one day, i was just SO into skylines. I mean, it's an awesome song for sure. But i usually don't get it stuck in my head. But this day, the song felt special.

When i turned on the tv, to check if there's anything nice to watch, it's like.. well, it was creepy.
There were like documentarys in every channel. The documentarys was all about 9/11. They had like this "theme-day".
The same day, i get this wierd feeling about skylines...

And also, once I had this period when I couldn't sleep. I could stay awake until 2 or 3 before I finally were able to close my eyes at all.
That periode, i didn't listen very much to my chem. But one night, when I lied awake, as usual, listening to my mp3, i turned on shuffle, just for fun.
Sleep started playing, and it felt like all those nights without sleeping, came back to me in that moment. I simply couldn't keep my eyes open. Since then, I had no more trouble sleeping.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
January 15th, 2008 at 12:16am
i had just watched something scary bout ghosts on tv so Sleep was kinda creeping me out wen i was laying in bed listening to it. next thing i know i'm waking up lol
delicious poison
Demolition Lover
delicious poison
January 15th, 2008 at 01:37am
I was listening to TBP in bed, and I was only half-conscious when Sleep came on. When it got to the part where it says "Shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye and sleep," I felt like someone was holding their hands tight over my mouth and throat, so I couldn't breathe at all. It was terrifying.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
January 16th, 2008 at 08:41am
its not weird...
well...it is.
lol.
my friend and i were at the beach today, and we were singing prison, and imitating gerard's moans and that. and we were lying in the sand. and i took my hat off (which was over my head) and she had stood up to talk on her phone, so i was lying there, by myself, moaning. haha.
<3
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
January 16th, 2008 at 08:44am
i was also listening to mcr in class...
*pulls at collar*
and we were in english, and my friend asked what are you listening to, and i said "the end".
anyway, as i said it to her, the teacher asked what part of the book we were reading we enjoyed most and she was like "yes, the ending is quite deep etc." and i was just sitting there thinking 'dont look at my fucking ears...'