Banned
neville longbottom.
October 27th, 2007 at 12:23pm
Nothing I can think of.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
October 27th, 2007 at 05:45pm
I woke up last night at 3:33 turned my radio on and they came off a commercial break and played WTTBP. crazy.
lessthanthree.
Always Born a Crime
lessthanthree.
October 27th, 2007 at 05:45pm
When I was listening to Helena a few days ago, right after "when both our cars collide", I heard this loud noise, and I looked out my window and two cars had crashed.
Griffin's Gunn.
Jazz Hands
Griffin's Gunn.
October 27th, 2007 at 07:03pm
I was reading Cheese wiz's post, when To the end said 'Say goodbye, to the life you make".
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 27th, 2007 at 08:42pm
well.. a night were me and my mother walked at night through a tunnel, it was really dark! and there was this scary man in the tunnel, so we hurried a lot, and i was hearing "Hang 'Em High" the "don't stop if i fall and don't look back, don't stop bury me and fade to black" in the same moment.. i sang it quiet and my mom freaked out!

and another one is that almost EVERY time i sat all my My Chem songs on shuffle on my iPod it ALWAYS plays Drowning Lessons.. i dunno why, but i think it's kind'a weird?

alot of other things had happen but can't remember right now Razz
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 27th, 2007 at 08:54pm
one more:

when i was in a 12 hour trip in train i was listening to MCR.. and it turned to "Three Cheers" and i fell asleep in the end of YKWTDTGLUIP and woke up in Jetset.. 2 times!!!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 27th, 2007 at 09:29pm
I was singing Teenagers in my head and it came on the radio.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
October 28th, 2007 at 06:02am
We were talking about the vid helena on INO and it came on yahoo radio.
a big surprise since it's such an old song.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
October 28th, 2007 at 10:40pm
had some of the things they were singing about actually happen in real life at the same time...but nothing really big. or sometimes i'll be reading something and the words they are singing are parts of the words i'm reading.
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
October 29th, 2007 at 05:53am
ooh that happens to me too^^^
and this one time i was listening to im not okay on my ipod and this guy that i like radomly busted out in the chorus. hes such a bad singer.....its so cute In Love
dear time traveler
Motor Baby
dear time traveler
October 29th, 2007 at 10:32pm
A couple of days ago, I was listening to the radio while singing Teenagers in my head. Then it started playing on the radio.
Oh, and another time I was singing the beginning of Helena in my room. And right when I got to the line, "Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate...", I heard someone in the house strike a match.
blablabla12345667
Salute You in Your Grave
blablabla12345667
October 30th, 2007 at 11:43am
Rainbow Gypsy:
Nothing I can think of.
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 2nd, 2007 at 06:04pm
when my dad told me that my cat died, Helena suddenly came on shuffle
Mrs.Lovette
Fabulous Killjoy
Mrs.Lovette
November 3rd, 2007 at 03:44am
I was angry at my mom because she was ignoring me ... so i began to yell " MAMA....MAMA.....MAMA." so she truned on my ipod and gerard was screaming " MAMA MAMA MAMA."

i giggeled <33
Fizzbitch.
Bleeding on the Floor
Fizzbitch.
November 3rd, 2007 at 03:56am
one day i was coming home to a funeral and i was listening to helena and we passed a street called helena.

and one day i was riding me moped listening to helena, and when he said "when both our cars collide" i almost ran into my dads parked car.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 6th, 2007 at 12:34am
ha! this one's kinda funny....
on the way to massachusetts this summer my sister and i had our portable dvd player and were watching the taste of chaos...here's what happened

gerard:NO HOW!!
kellie (sister): no how? [she thought no way would've sounded better]
gerard: NO HOW SISTER!!
kellie:OK brother!!
...yeah you sorta had to be there and know how he says it
then another time (this was the band tsunami bomb though) my sister, once again, came in to grab a cd, we started talking while i had my stereo on and as soon as it got quiet and she was about to leave, the lyrics were: "you got what you want NOW GO!!" we laughed pretty hard at that one. i was like, oh she told you...
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 6th, 2007 at 02:22am
A couple weeks ago, i was home alone, and it was kinda late. Ghost of you came up and i was singing then in the middle of a song something crashed in the other room, and i could hear talking...Like it was in my head phones. So i listened closer, paused the song and looked around.

Nothing.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
November 6th, 2007 at 02:38am
I was listening to Cemetery Drive in the car the other day and drove past a street sign that said Cemetery Drive with an arrow pointing to the road into the cemetery. I giggled about that one.
Master Of The Wicked
Killjoy
Master Of The Wicked
November 6th, 2007 at 07:03am
im talking about MCR and all of a sudden my 45 and 46 year old parents start singing MAMA to me.....!
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
November 9th, 2007 at 07:35pm
well, I was listening to "Dead!" and I fell asleep. Later I woke up and "Sleep" was playing and it was the part when he was screaming "Wake up!"