i'm singing the I"m not okay
then I heard our computer
the song is i'm not okay...
ohhh....
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
November 5th, 2008 at 05:09am
i fell off the chair while listening to desert song.
during the "all fall down...."
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 7th, 2008 at 08:33am
I was listening to Cemetery Drive in the car when we drove past a corner and saw a car in front with MCR as the numberplate...and the corner we just drove past was the churchyard with all the gravestones e.g a Cemetery Shocked
And sometimes I randomly get one of their songs stuck in my head, I turn my iPod on shuffle and the song turns up. That's happened a lot.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 7th, 2008 at 10:56am
murdered love.:
i fell off the chair while listening to desert song.
during the "all fall down...."

that happened to me too
or when yourlistening to mama someone told me to go to hell and i acidentally yelled mama we all go to hell
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 8th, 2008 at 07:40am
I was listening to thank you for the venom and when gerard said "make me ill" i choked and starting coughing like crazy. not much.. but at the time i thought it was funny.. x(
xo.
I_gave_you_blood
Killjoy
I_gave_you_blood
November 8th, 2008 at 09:14pm
I was listening to The Black Parade in my car on the way home back in 06 while living in Texas, I made it to "Sleep" as I was pulling into my parking space outside my apartment. I finished the song and went in and went to bed. It was around 11pm I think. Anyway, I had a nightmare about drowning in blood and I woke up thinking something or someone was gripping my throat, just like Gerard said happened to him at the Paramour. I was so freaked out, I still can't listen to the song without getting really creeped out.
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
November 20th, 2008 at 08:22pm
yay! finally i have some good stories!

i was listening to Famous Last Words while on a class trip, and we were in a charter bus. we're at a stop light and i'm half way through the song when the bus like, lurches forward. we got hit by a car and the trip got cancelled Sad and earlier, my friend Nathalie was trying to call this guy but he wasn't home, and he just happened to walk by the scene later... "yeah, did you see that accident yesterday? oh, that was us"

and me and my mom (who's a fan) have this weird thing with Thank You For The Venom. like i'll be listening to it while walking home and when i get inside the song ends, and i shut my ipod off just as i hear my mom playing it upstairs. and another time i was listening to it in my room while getting ready for school, and my mom gets home from driving my little brother to school. so she checks on me in my room and says that she had thank you for the venom in her head the whole time she was driving... lol
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
December 24th, 2008 at 04:09pm
i was trying to play "mama" on the piano and my metronome came all un-sprung at me when i play the "we all go to hell". it scared the shit out of me. it just kind of popped out and i screamed... scary man...

and my mom told me she loves the song teenagers. o.O she freaks me out sometimes.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 24th, 2008 at 10:30pm
when we were listening to Cemetery Drive in my dad's car, right when the song started, we started going past a cemetery.

there has been other things, too...
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
December 25th, 2008 at 11:39am
I was listening to "Blood" and all of a sudden, a couple of my guys friends burst into my house and start eating my fruit loops.

. . .

Yeah, I know.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
December 25th, 2008 at 12:05pm
SisterOfTheRose:
I was listening to "Bury me in Black" on my mp3 and one of my friends was listening to her iPod. I handed her one of my head phones to show her what I was listening to and her jaw dropped. She handed me one of her headphones and we were both listening to the exact same part of the song.

Oh, Geeze... that kinda happened to me. I was listening to Cancer, and my friend asked what I was listening to... and when I showed her, she asked what part I was on... and we were on the exact same part of the song. It was a little weird.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 30th, 2008 at 12:40am
this isn't that weird, but i noticed that when i was listening to I Never Told You a few nights ago, he sang "Better off this way" and i looked down at my camera and read the word "off" right when he said it.

and i just noticed that the word 'weirdest' in the title of this is spelled wrong... =]
xXPsychoKittyXx
Killjoy
xXPsychoKittyXx
December 31st, 2008 at 10:07am
I once was laying down on my bed thinking about My Chem and listening to the alternative rock station. The commercial break I thought I heard a clip of Helena than I remembered it was a commercial for some haunted house. I started to get angry, managed to calm down. When the commercials were over I heard 3 songs followed by "Helena". Sometimes I feel psychic just thinking about that.
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
December 31st, 2008 at 12:21pm
I was listening to 'Our Lady of Sorrows'

And got tackled.
XD
icyplut007
Killjoy
icyplut007
December 31st, 2008 at 01:31pm
My friend and I went on a skycoaster last summer... its pretty much like bungee jumping youre connected to these cords and the pull you up 300ft and drop you. so fun =] but anyway, it was REALLY scary going up, so we started singing 'welcome to the black parade'. but then, the song ended and we still weren't at the top. so my friend suggests we starting singing mama.

singing "mama we're all gonna die" while 300ft in the air hanging by a cord isnt the most comforting experience ever. o_O
My_Innocent_Romance1
Killjoy
My_Innocent_Romance1
February 16th, 2009 at 12:11am
I was on the way home from going to the bowling alley with my mom and Cemetery Drive came on my MP3 player and as soon as the song came on we came to the Cemetery on Drive rd. No joke.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
February 16th, 2009 at 02:19pm
I was in my aunt's car listening to WTTBP on my iPod and my aunt turned on the radio and WTTBP was playing on the station.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
February 16th, 2009 at 05:18pm
I was listening to blood then my nose started bleeding like crazy when i got to the corus
ItsTheStaticAge!
Jazz Hands
ItsTheStaticAge!
February 17th, 2009 at 03:41pm
I was listening to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' MCR cover of course at xmas, and I REALLY wanted the first album cause it was the only one i hadnt got, and just as Gerard Said 'All I want for Christmas is you' my mum comes in and hands me Bullets (: I was so happy xD
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 19th, 2009 at 08:03am
when i was flipping through channels, i saw that Loaded was on fuse. i was like, "Wouldn't it be great if it was MCR?" so then i waited, and was like, "I wonder if Desolation Row was played..." and then it came back on, and it was MCR. so i was like, "cool" and then the first video was Desolation Row.