Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
taytayloves...you2
Killjoy
taytayloves...you2
April 24th, 2007 at 05:03pm
1 day i was listen 2 Welcome to the Black Parade 4 the first time and my lights went out 4 like 5 minutes. i was just wondering if anything werid happened 2 anybody else while listening 2 any other songs.
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
April 24th, 2007 at 05:27pm
i was listening to "kill all your friends" on my phone earlier today, and i had my tv on mute and i had the caption turned on.

in the song, as soon as it did "ba ba ba", the words "ba ba ba" appeared on my caption for a commercial.

it was odd, but i was laughing my head off.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 24th, 2007 at 09:41pm
Nothin'...
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 24th, 2007 at 09:55pm
one time, i listened to them and i heard them on tv when the cd was over.
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
April 24th, 2007 at 11:47pm
there's thousands.....here's a few
i was singing thank you for the venom while i was leaving the kitchen after dinner one night. it was stuck in my head so i kept singing it over and over while i was walkin around the house, and finally i went upsairs and turned on my iLive (radio 4 ur ipod) and it started playing the exact part i had been singing from thank u 4 the venom
the same thing happened the next night...i was coming upstairs from dinner singin Dead! and i turned on my radio and dead came on
i was in the shower singing prison when i realized that i needed a new bar of soap, so i stepped out of the shower while continuing to sing and opened the cabinet with all the soap in it. as i was singing the line "like a bullet through a flock of DOVES" my eyes fell on the box of DOVE soap =]
this i think is the weirdest one...i was listening to our lady of sorrows while riding in the passenger seat of my moms car...at the part where he says "take my fucking hand," i looked out the window and saw a mom walking with her two little girls. at the exact moment that that line came on, the mom reached down and took the hand of one of her daughters
there are tons more but i cant name them all =D dont wanna bore you
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 24th, 2007 at 11:58pm
I was listening to Thank You For The Venom and the lyric "Love is the red of the rose..." Just came up, when that happened we drove past a sign that had Rose Road on it.. I was wtf! And then sometimes I'll be singing their stuff and my friends will get onto a topic I'm listening to.. Plenty of times.. Just can't remember.
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
April 25th, 2007 at 01:59am
Not that i can remember..
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 29th, 2007 at 04:28am
I KNEW it was going to happen one day- or close to happening. This song I swear is cursed!

HELENA
I get the creeps everytime I listen to it while driving. You know what I'm talking about.
I was listening to it on the road today & I wasn't really paying my best attention on driving. The car in front braked & I didn't realise until REALLY late. I slammed the brakes & phew...it was so close.

and the next line of the song was, "when both our cars collide"
shivers!
attentionWHORE
Joining The Black Parade
attentionWHORE
April 29th, 2007 at 06:39am
the books my mum reads always have something to do with my chem in them...
the last one she was reading the main character was helena and the one shes reading now is called the lady of the sorrows...
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:51am
Haha. Crazy stuff..

Today I was listening to the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge album on my I-Pod.. And right when the song started playing we drove by a place called 'Sweet Revenge'.. I was all like oh... Heh.
map_of_the_world
Thinking Happy Thoughts
map_of_the_world
April 29th, 2007 at 07:04am
iowalovesMCR2:
1 day i was listen 2 Welcome to the Black Parade 4 the first time and my lights went out 4 like 5 minutes. i was just wondering if anything werid happened 2 anybody else while listening 2 any other songs.

Well, I was watching the filmclip to "Ghost of You" and I started crying when Mikey got shot. Geez, I`m sensitive.
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
April 29th, 2007 at 12:41pm
...to me nothing special, but just the fact that My Chem helps me in my whole life, is for me quite weird...Wink
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
April 29th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Hehe Razz
I had Teenagers as a phone ringtone and was listening to the same song on my iPod, and someone called me at the exact moment it started.

Another time was me and my friend were talking over IM, and I told her I was listening to I Don't Love You. She said she was too. We were on the exact same parts! It was so weird. XD
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 29th, 2007 at 12:56pm
I was listening too.. I don't remember which song it was but my heart started to beat a lot faster ;s that was creepy
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:12pm
MyWayHomeIsThruU:
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 29th, 2007 at 06:28pm
Imxnotxokey:
I was listening too.. I don't remember which song it was but my heart started to beat a lot faster ;s that was creepy

All of their songs make my heart skip and beat and go nuts haha.
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
April 29th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Xx.Harlequin.Girl.xX:
MyWayHomeIsThruU:
One-X.
Bleeding on the Floor
One-X.
April 29th, 2007 at 07:27pm
These are just the creepiest:
I was listening to 'Sleep' my lights went out and a plate fell and shattered. Scared the crap out of me.
When I was listening to my MP3 player when I was in the hospital back in November and the song went to 'Blood' just as the nurse came in to draw blood from my arm.
And lastly, I was listening to 'Helena' and watching the news, just as the part "when both our cars collide" came on they reported a car accident and I knew one of the people in it. (BTW she wasn't hurt at all)

But those are just the creepiest ones. Plenty more have happened, just can't remember them.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 29th, 2007 at 08:36pm
Theres been a few times...but I like can't remember any of them
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
April 30th, 2007 at 01:20am
Vampirette:
Hehe Razz
I had Teenagers as a phone ringtone and was listening to the same song on my iPod, and someone called me at the exact moment it started.

same thing happen to me but with the song "i don't love you". I was at work and i had my ipod on. I had my phone on loud just in case the boss called but i was expecting a call from someone. Then just as it starts to say "well after all the time that you still own..." my phone rang at that same part. I was like wtf? It was weird. It scared me a lil cuz i set that ringtone for one of my friends and she rarely ever calls me. lol...weird.