Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Rain
Killjoy
Rain
April 30th, 2007 at 02:31am
The only thing 'weird' I can remeber happening was when I was laying down on my bed getting ready to go to sleep,I had my MP3 player in listening to Helena and the second they said 'goonight' for the last time my MP3 player died.It was odd.But other than that there have been a few times where I'll be listening to the song and something having to do with the song name/title/lyrics/or meaning will happen.
black_is_a_rainbow
Jazz Hands
black_is_a_rainbow
April 30th, 2007 at 06:19am
I was watching and listening to the video I'm Not Okay (I Promise) then I showed my sister the part where Frank drinks the orange juice thingy in the lab. She was suddenly all mad at me like what the hell was I doing...She wanted to see that part but when I called her to look at it...she was so damn pissed...and soon...I don't feel okay...
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 30th, 2007 at 07:03am
Buried In Bullets:
Imxnotxokey:
I was listening too.. I don't remember which song it was but my heart started to beat a lot faster ;s that was creepy

All of their songs make my heart skip and beat and go nuts haha.

I thought I was going to have a heartattack ;p
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 30th, 2007 at 09:30am
hockeygrl738:
These are just the creepiest:
I was listening to 'Sleep' my lights went out and a plate fell and shattered. Scared the crap out of me.
When I was listening to my MP3 player when I was in the hospital back in November and the song went to 'Blood' just as the nurse came in to draw blood from my arm.
And lastly, I was listening to 'Helena' and watching the news, just as the part "when both our cars collide" came on they reported a car accident and I knew one of the people in it. (BTW she wasn't hurt at all)

But those are just the creepiest ones. Plenty more have happened, just can't remember them.

omgosh I swear I should stay away from Helena while driving. See? that 'when both our cars collide' line almost got me. Thankfully your friend wasn't hurt...but a crashed car is a lot of complications.

talking of MCR songs making your heart beat faster...I actually got freaked by Helena yesterday for no reason at all. I don't know why- I LOVE Helena...I've always loved it- I've 'dinged' it on the piano, I've sung/yelled it, I've drawn about it, I've almost cried to it. Now it's getting me back? my player was on shuffle & the songs before Helena came on were quite 'normal' rock music. When I heard that whispery "long ago" line it was like this horror movie suddenly came on. No
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 30th, 2007 at 09:47am
i woke up, on the bus, to listen to what gerard was saying (LOTMS), and it was right before i stopped.

MCR saved me from walking a long way home!
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
April 30th, 2007 at 12:34pm
I was at this museum in France and there was this tank that was used in D-Day and The Ghost of You came on my mp3 and we all know where that vid was set.

It still creeps me out.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 1st, 2007 at 09:52am
im typing up a prac report on chemical reactions while listening to em right now. lol.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 1st, 2007 at 09:53am
Imxnotxokey:
Buried In Bullets:
Imxnotxokey:
I was listening too.. I don't remember which song it was but my heart started to beat a lot faster ;s that was creepy

All of their songs make my heart skip and beat and go nuts haha.

I thought I was going to have a heartattack ;p

lol. that happens to me 2.
Prison Sex_CowBoys
Joining The Black Parade
Prison Sex_CowBoys
May 1st, 2007 at 07:55pm
Well one time I was watching the Im not okay video and the tv was on mute ebcause I was calling someone.
The part where frankie was comign out of the locker came and my little cousing burst into the room in the same exact way frankie burst out of the locker.
Prison Sex_CowBoys
Joining The Black Parade
Prison Sex_CowBoys
May 1st, 2007 at 07:55pm
Another one is whenever Im think ing of MCR and listening to the radio WTTBP always comes on..or FLW.
Weird.
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
May 1st, 2007 at 09:44pm
I was just listening to the video diary on LOTMS and when ray said shit I said it at thte same time because one of my pictures got stuck.
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
May 1st, 2007 at 09:47pm
Oh, yea another one I forgot was I listen to my mp3 player when I goto sleep because I'm physicaly tired but not mind tired , and right before I was about to fall asleep I went from listening to a song called rescue me by tokio hotel to DEAD! then I was kind of afraid to goto sleep.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:21am
When I was listening to WTTBP when Gerard said "marching" something went BANG! I don't know what happened there...
maylora
Killjoy
maylora
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:36pm
I was listening to Kill all your friends, and when it sung "we are all a bunch of animals" i got hit in the back of the head with an apple, then i got called a dog
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
May 2nd, 2007 at 06:21pm
ooo i got another one--my friend was in the car listenin 2 her ipod and lookin out the window...cemetery drive was playing and she was going by a cemetery. the line "the searchlights find us drinking by the mausoleum door" came on. just as that line came up, she looked out the window and saw a couple guys standing outside a mausoleum and drinking soda and there was this maitenance guy for the cemetery in a pickup truck thingy and he was picking up sticks and the headlights of his truck were aimed at the guys..."and the searchlights find us drinking by the mausoleum door.." weird, man...
AlixRAWR
Jazz Hands
AlixRAWR
May 3rd, 2007 at 12:54am
my grandma passed away last year and at the funeral ended up ridding with... my cousin David and his brother Jeff to the church. when we finaly were going to the cementary, Jeff and Dave helped cary the casket to the car. Jeff told me to wait in the rental. i turned on the radio, and Helena was playing.

not that werid but...
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 3rd, 2007 at 04:32am
I_mean_This_Forever:
Another one is whenever Im think ing of MCR and listening to the radio WTTBP always comes on..or FLW.
Weird.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot! I have many, but I can't remember right now. I remember these 2.

- I was listening to my Music on my mobile phone. Without knowing, I suddenly fell asleep. The next day, I told my friend how I fell asleep while listening to my music. When I looked at the last song that was played, it was "Sleep" and it was the bit where Gerard was singing, "just sleep... just sleep" I was thinking, "That song has magical powers..." thats because I somehow end up sleeping when I listen to it sometimes... Mr. Green

- Everytime I hear thunder and lightning, I keep thinking I'm going to get struck and die. One time I was listening to DEAD! when there were a lot of lighting hitting my area where I live. The song scared the shit out of me because its like Gerard was saying I was going to die at any moment!
angelic_emo
Jazz Hands
angelic_emo
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:34am
it also happened to me when everytime i think of mcr it comes out in the tv and in the radio at the exact moment....
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
May 3rd, 2007 at 02:00pm
i just think that it's weird that whenever i hear "WTTBP" i tend to get hurt. and it's always really painful... but funny
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 3rd, 2007 at 02:41pm
I had just dumped by boyfriend and i was talking to his best friend. I was listening to My Way Home Is Through You and his best friend goes [about my ex boyfriend] 'He knows just what to do to get back in your arms' And that part of the chorus came on. Then we just sat there and i just began to cry after a bit and he goes 'Come on angel, dont you cry' plus he hates My Chem so he didn't even know the words or anything. It was so scarryyyy :0
<3333

Edit; and before on Scuzz they had double barrel. Thats when they play 2 songs by the same artist. FLW was on and i was like awwwww come on play im not okay next pleaseeeee. before i knew it i heard "You like D&D.." i was like OH MY GEE !