Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Break Me Down
Fabulous Killjoy
Break Me Down
December 5th, 2009 at 08:35am
I was feeling really down about my arguement I had with my friend. I put my iPod on shuffle and walked into the bathroom. The next song that played was "Kill All Your Friends." I was like "it's not that serious, iPod D:"
After that song, I Don't Love You came on, and I was like "Yes, that's a more appropriate song choice for the time-being."
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 25th, 2011 at 11:55pm
ain't got no soul.:
Imxnotxokey:
I was listening too.. I don't remember which song it was but my heart started to beat a lot faster ;s that was creepy

All of their songs make my heart skip and beat and go nuts haha.

yeah.

EDIT:
I was making an essay on something while listening to MCR(duh) when I typed the word damned the lyrics WE'RE DAMNED AFTER ALL, IN FORTUNE IN FAME WE FALL--- went on on Mama. I was like...HAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

o yeah also when I was talking to myself in my room while listening to MyChem (duh) I said "I think I better get up while I can" (I was practically glued to the bed coz I don't wanna let go of the music) then Gerard was singing so fix your eyes and get up, better get up while you can in I don't love you and I was like lmfao lmfao thud