Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Askmeificare
Killjoy
Askmeificare
May 11th, 2007 at 03:36pm
I was in my Algebra 2 class and i randomly picked one of the class calculaters to use cuz i left mine at home, and when i turned it on it had all the lyrics to "im not okay" typed on the screen(it was a TI-83) which was really freaky cuz i had just bought tickets to see them that morning. >_<
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 11th, 2007 at 04:37pm
This is weird - my iPod has lately taken to doing this:

I shut it down, switch it off and put it away in my bag when I arrive at work. Undoubtedly, while I'm sipping my coffee, I'll hear what sounds like a transistor radio (remember those, anyone?) playing faintly in the background. I trace it to my iPod, which is playing by itself despite my having turned it off, and it is ALWAYS playing an MCR song, even if they weren't the last artist I was listening to before I turned it off! Some invisible being is messing with me.
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
May 11th, 2007 at 05:11pm
loadz of things happen to me
but one thing that happened was that i was lkistening to teenagers and it got to the line "they said all teenagers scare the livin' sh*t out of me" and as soon as that happened i was chased by chavs (also teenagers who scare the livin' shit outta me :S)
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 12th, 2007 at 02:21am
I'm always listening to MCR though, and a lot of weird things happen to me lol.
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Really Not Okay
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
May 12th, 2007 at 06:07am
I was crying to Cancer, and my cat Benny Jumped on my knee and licked my hand Smile
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 12th, 2007 at 07:16am
okay um well I was listening to INO on my ipod and I was crossing the road to go into a shop and i want looking where i was going i just walked straight out onto to the road humming the lyrics and i nearly got hit by a car..thanx to the driver who braked hard he stopped like cm away from me..
jnjgyd9o
Really Not Okay
jnjgyd9o
May 12th, 2007 at 07:42am
I was listenin to INO and the part where Frank goes "you got something in your eye"
i wiped my eye and a tiny piece of metal came outts my eye....O.O
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 12th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I was watching "I Don't Love You" on YouTube, and after that, I opened my television to MTV... it was playing I Don't Love You...

I was just laughing and laughing... Smile
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 12th, 2007 at 10:45pm
my buddy was listening to famous last words and i didnt know it. i started singing FLW and i was singing the part that she was listening too and i had no idea she was listening to it.
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
May 13th, 2007 at 12:34pm
Well, i was attacked by a bird while listening to dead! once.
alliebot.
Killjoy
alliebot.
May 13th, 2007 at 03:33pm
I was reading a post on another site about a friend of mine leaving the site, while I was listening to TBP, and the song that was playing was FLW. o.O I found that incredibly creepy.
taytayloves...you2
Killjoy
taytayloves...you2
May 18th, 2007 at 05:08pm
another chesse and crazy thing has happened to me. my friend and i were listening to her mp3 player and i really wanted to listen to MCR. then every song i thought of (that was MCR) came on.....ooOOoo
lennyK
Fabulous Killjoy
lennyK
May 18th, 2007 at 06:23pm
my-sanity-has-gone-:
okay um well I was listening to INO on my ipod and I was crossing the road to go into a shop and i want looking where i was going i just walked straight out onto to the road humming the lyrics and i nearly got hit by a car..thanx to the driver who braked hard he stopped like cm away from me..

That's the PERFECT INO example! I can seriously imaging it happeing! (sorry if that sounded violent...) One of the weird things that happend to me was kinda like that.

I go for a run every evening and this particular evening, I was listening to Famous Last Words. at 'Can you see, my eyes are shining bright?' a car turned on their head lights (by accident?), and I almost fell on the side of the road but caught myself (after that it was 'and oh so weak'). it was weirdly cool....
ToTheEnd..
Really Not Okay
ToTheEnd..
May 20th, 2007 at 02:30pm
its not really wierd but I was reading something and it said 'the black parade' and I changed channel and it was on!
brownie
Fabulous Killjoy
brownie
May 20th, 2007 at 02:39pm
i was listening to teenagers a few months back, came on here and found out about the new teenagers vid rolling on floor
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
May 20th, 2007 at 03:02pm
i was listening to some cds on shuffle and i got this weird feeling and just kinda knew what the next song played would be.. this has happened a few times i scare the hell out of my sister because i'm always right :S this also happens when i'm watching tv aswell i just think about a song e.g, i don't love you and when i change the channel its on!
i was watching lostprophets i think on scuzz and i just thought to myself i bet im not okay is on kerrang so when lostprophets finished i turned it over to kerrang and got the end of im not okay XD that was kinda weird....
theres bound to be other things but i really cant remember.
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
May 21st, 2007 at 09:24pm
Just this morning i woke up to "famous last words" and then i turned on fuse and was like huh wouldent it be funny if famous last words is on and i turned it on and it freakin was. it was weird.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
May 21st, 2007 at 09:29pm
When I'm watching a video or just listening to the way the guitars sound with Gerard's voice I can't breath...but that might just be because I love it so much...Lol. Sorry! ^-^
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 21st, 2007 at 10:02pm
I was listening to IDLY on my ipod,I was in my car that time and I didn't turn on the radio then my mom turns it on,tada! IDLY was playing on the radio...

art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:00am
The lights went out.
Mhm.