Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
July 5th, 2007 at 08:00pm
Once when I was in the car I was listening to Famous last words and just as the song was ending my dad interupted me and told me my grandma had cancer and after a few minutes I put my ipod back on and (since I didn't have the album yiet the songs were randomly placed) cancer started to play... it was kinda weird !
but I can't listen to that song anymore now.. Sad
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
July 5th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am sorry...
x.Disenchanted.x
Killjoy
x.Disenchanted.x
July 5th, 2007 at 10:25pm
I had 2 weird things happen to me, and both had to do with 'Dead!'.
1st one, my friend was taking a survey, and one question said 'name a random song' and she put 'Dead!'. When the survey came back, it said: "This song represents your mind-'Dead!'" lol so she was like "Oh my gosh that means I'm brain dead!" XD
2nd time was at school, and I was listening to 'The End.' and we were haveing electricity problems at school cuz it was raining so hard outside, then suddenly the power went out and 'Dead!' began to play.
lol and my teacher was like "Aw man, the power is dead!" lol it was scary! XDDD
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 11:03pm
Easy Mac:
Theres been a few times...but I like can't remember any of them

ditto
Greg Sanders.
Fabulous Killjoy
Greg Sanders.
July 6th, 2007 at 12:30am
i was on the way back from the strip [downtown vegas] & i was with my bf's nikki & amber.
we were blasting give em hell id w/ the windows down - screaming the lyrics as if we at the concert, and two homeless guys that came up for money started dancing in the street.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
July 6th, 2007 at 12:34am
Just as we pulled into the hospital TBP Album came on.
Control Your Toaster
Fabulous Killjoy
Control Your Toaster
July 6th, 2007 at 01:37am
Nothing weird has ever happened too me while listening to my chem... but now im going to pay more attention.. so i can write somthing in here!!!
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
July 9th, 2007 at 02:23pm
i was watching a teenagers video so it is still listening...when my 10 month old cousin suddenly ran (she's in a walker) in front of the tv and started shouting and raising her hands and bouncing up and down. I never knew a 10 month old could already have good taste in music!
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
July 9th, 2007 at 11:01pm
I was listening to "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living" and guiltily thinking about a bad score on a math test. I stopped thinking about it and focused on the song again. It was the "I tried" part.
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 10th, 2007 at 05:42am
This isn't really weird, but I was at the zoo in the bird area, and I was listening to Cemetery Drive and when I went into another part of the bird area this bird comes flying right at my head, so of course I ran, and then I was like Shocked. On that same trip my mom wanted me to feed the birds, and two birds flew onto my hand and started attacking each other. I spilled their food all over my purse trying to get them off my hand.
Birds don't like either me or MCR.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
July 10th, 2007 at 03:14pm
I was listening to Blood and then my dad got an encouragement congratulation award from the red cross(his a blood donor). At the line "Send you roses when they think you need to smile". i thought it was ironic.

And this isn't as weird but i was listening to m Demolition lovers and heard "into your icy blues" and realized that my boyfriend at the time had.....you guessed it icy blue eyes
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
July 10th, 2007 at 03:23pm
lets see........

. this morning at class room free time i was listening to my ipod "hangem high" but i got carried away so i sang it very loud then the leader of our school chorale asked me to join them but i refuse
VeexVenom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
VeexVenom
July 10th, 2007 at 04:32pm
This happened a few times to me, and I think I've seen it posted by other people too...but anyway, my cell phone ringtone is This Is How I Dissapear and when I was listening to it on my iPod, my phone rang and it was playing at the exact moment in the song that was on my iPod Smile
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 10th, 2007 at 09:58pm
[font=4][color=steelblue][size=48] I don't know if this is too too weird, but I was playing Blood on my iPod today and I sat down on this empty area of a shelf, then the part where it goes "Send ya roses when they think you need the smile" came on, I noticed I was sitting on the rose shelf. O__o
Also, while I was in the car, I had my MCR book, and I was trying to scrub some Sharpie off of it, but it didn't come off, so then I focused to the CD that was playing in the car and it was on INTYWIDFAL and it was on the "I tried" part...haha I actually thought that was kinda funny.
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 10th, 2007 at 09:58pm
oops sorry for spam but i forgot my BBCode...that's why it looks...plain...haha
Evil Flying Panda :P
Killjoy
July 11th, 2007 at 03:13am
a group of teens walked by playing with lighters and knives on skateboards whil;e i was litsening teenagers!
Killjoy
July 11th, 2007 at 03:13am
me and my best friend were riding the ZIPPER at a carnival thinggy and we were singing the song mama and when we said "so raise your glass high for tomorrow we die" the ride stoppd with us on top (we thought it broke) and the people accross from us were all like "how weird would it be to die on this ride while you guys are singing those disturbing death songs!!!!thats creepy!"then the ride like went down bakwards realy fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when we got off the people who talked to us at the top said "what is wrong with you??" and we were like "what?" and then they asked us if wen were emo when we said it was my chemical romance!
Killjoy
July 11th, 2007 at 03:15am
i was litsening to the song blood and i tripped and slamed my knee on my metal bed frame and blood gushed out as gerard said "grab a glass because theres going to be a flood!"
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
July 11th, 2007 at 03:38am
GerardWayeatscookies:
me and my best friend were riding the ZIPPER at a carnival thinggy and we were singing the song mama and when we said "so raise your glass high for tomorrow we die" the ride stoppd with us on top (we thought it broke) and the people accross from us were all like "how weird would it be to die on this ride while you guys are singing those disturbing death songs!!!!thats creepy!"then the ride like went down bakwards realy fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when we got off the people who talked to us at the top said "what is wrong with you??" and we were like "what?" and then they asked us if wen were emo when we said it was my chemical romance!
i wuld be the friend
operation paperclip.
Killjoy
operation paperclip.
July 11th, 2007 at 11:31am
i was listening to my iPod and To The End came on. i heard this really weird noise outside and started freaking out, and it was at the part "say goodbye, to the life you make". then i looked outside and realized that it was just the sprinklers. xD
also, twice when i've been listening to wttbp on my computer, it's shut off right after "and other times i feel like i should go". weird things always happen to me.