Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 24th, 2007 at 10:19am
i was going home from school on the train and this girl sat next to me. we both had our ipods in and i was listening to INO. unfortunately i have this really bad habit of singing outloud, and just as i said 'trust me' so she did she!

turns out we were listening to the same song, at the exact same time on the same train yadda yadda yadaa you get it. but weird non?

EDIT: page claim :]
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
June 24th, 2007 at 07:43pm
Ohh. Spooky.

Sometimes if I'm in the car, I'll turn the volume on my iPod down so I can listen to my parental units talking. I've have several opccasions where I'll be listening to a song and someone'll say the line from the song as Gerard is singing it. [i.e., the end of Give 'em Hell, Kid where Gerard says "Well there's no way I'm kissing that guy," my dad said "No way."]
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
June 24th, 2007 at 09:21pm
I was listening to Ghost of You with my mom in the car. We just got McDonalds and we opened up the toy and put it on top of something in the car. My mom started driving and when we got to the "If I fall, If I fall, down" part the toy fell over. We laughed the whole ride home.
the_black_parade_kid
Fabulous Killjoy
the_black_parade_kid
June 25th, 2007 at 12:03am
i was at an assembly and it was for class rep or something along those lines and the girl said "trust me" and i screamed "i'm not ok!!!!" and everyone that knew where that was from looked at me werid like.
SicTransitGloria
Bleeding on the Floor
SicTransitGloria
June 25th, 2007 at 04:57am
My mate was listening to his computer songs on the night MCR were playing in Birmingham.

He had loads of stuff on his computer: MM, Korn, Evanescence, absolutely shitloads. You wouldn't believe how much music he's into.

Anyway, he put the thing on Random, meaning all the bands and all the songs mixed up.

For the whole night it only played MCR. Nothing else. Even when he skipped through songs to get to another band, another song, anything... it just carried on playing all the MCR songs he had on there.

It was so freaky.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
June 27th, 2007 at 08:14am
I was listening to The Ghost Of You while I was in bed but not too loud, so I hear the TV when my parents are watching it, and they were watching this movie and when Gerard was singing 'Never coming home...' I heard on the TV: 'I'm never coming home again!' and I was like: 'Eeek O_O'
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 27th, 2007 at 11:58am
yeah i have a habbid of singin out loud when listining to my music .. its not weerd but when im singin a mcr song outloud people intend to look strange at me and i dont relise it :S
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 12:06pm
I was at Disneyland and my sister and my Mom decided to see Small World. I didn't want to because it's retarded so I listened to Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge on my iPod while they waited in line. Therefore between the songs and whenever the songs got quiet I heard music from the attraction ("Lalala it's a small world after all."Wink Sometimes it actualliy blended well--between Gerard singing about death and him singing about...well...death.
Joshua Von Grimm
Salute You in Your Grave
Joshua Von Grimm
June 27th, 2007 at 04:59pm
well its not wierd but what the heck
i was at ice skating with my mates and i dont love you came on and i started skating really well for some reason (news flash i cant skate)and then i fell over and really hurt my arm and i couldnt move it for ages Crying or Very sad
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:04am
my friend who used 2 call themself black mariah texted me when i was listening to hang em high and it got to the line call her black mariah!
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
June 29th, 2007 at 11:29am
i was home alone, and i was listening to Helena. It was freaky, because at the first, really quiet part EVERYTHING in my house was quiet. The TV turned off, there werent any birds making noise (theres lots of birds around my house), anything. It was pretty freaky.

another time i fell asleep listening to MCR, and when i woke up "desert song" was playing, which is kind of creepy at night in general. but then i got this wierd icky feeling like i was being watched. i freaked out just a little

i was listening to TBP in my room, right as "Cancer" came on my mom came in all sad and told me my uncle who had liver cancer had just died. i was like....... Shocked woah.

everything that happens to me while im listening to MCR tends to be kind of freaky
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
June 29th, 2007 at 11:54am
I was listening to INO and when it said I'm Not O-***ing-Kay. I just started laughting and my friend said,"are you okay?" and then i said "Im not o-***ing kay! Wierd Shocked
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 29th, 2007 at 12:43pm
My friend's and my cell phones both rang at the same time, and we both had The End. as our ringtones.
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
June 29th, 2007 at 02:51pm
i put my mp3 on shuffle last night and its decided to play 'teenagers'. i thought 'no harm in that, il just listen to this then itl change to sommat else. but then it played headfirst for halos, followed by famous last words, followed by mama and vampires will never hurt you. it was really weird coz ive got almost 3000 songs and its NEVER played that many songs by the same band just by coincidence. it was spoooky.
americanidiot
Fabulous Killjoy
americanidiot
June 30th, 2007 at 02:20am
I was going to work with my mom one day, and we were lisening to a
cd with random songs on it. Well, Heaven Help Us came on and I started singing it. and right at the part were it says 'Come crashing down', a drunk driver crashed into the side of our car. It was weird because the song kept playing through the whole thing, and I kept singing, too. It scared me to death. Needless to say, I REFUSE to lisen to that song in a car anymore.
Blue to help me Fall
Salute You in Your Grave
Blue to help me Fall
June 30th, 2007 at 02:57am
I was listening to Black Parade in the car and well the song on was Black parade and my phone rang and the ring tone was the exact part of the song that was on.
jnjgyd9o
Really Not Okay
jnjgyd9o
July 1st, 2007 at 09:40am
the scariest thing just happened.
i was listening to famous last words on mp3 then my brother took me into the living room cause it was on tv and on my mp3 it sang
"i see you lying next to me" then when i took them out the tv sang "with words i thought id never speak. awake and unafraid. asleep or dead"
at exactly the right parts...O.o
Stoked13
Fabulous Killjoy
Stoked13
July 1st, 2007 at 10:35am
the same kinda thing happened to me but i was listening to Teenagers and I turned on the TV and the premier of the video was on and it was singing the the same thing that was on my iPod. It was so kool Smiley
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
July 1st, 2007 at 12:07pm
Ahh, I was in Birmingham the other day and i was listening to Cancer. I turned it down 'cuz my mom often talks to me when i have my iPod in and i can never hear her. I could still hear the music. Cancer just finished and Mama was beginning. Then these girls behind me were going on about something and one of them just went "Mama,We all go to hell" at exactly the same time.
I was like wooooo :p
masqueradex
Killjoy
masqueradex
July 1st, 2007 at 05:52pm
Well, I get nosebleeds for no reason a lot, but every time I've had one for the last year or so, I've been listening to MCR when I got it. Seriously every time. It's weird.