Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:06am
well i was going to go to sleep and i always sleep with my ipod on... so i had just stopped listening to the middle of a song from the used .... so i got in my comfy Smile bed and when i started listening to my ipod the song sleep came on... i was like huh? and when i woke up.. it was still there O_O
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:08am
Well its not.. weird perse, but.. embaressing..

On my first and only MCR concert, april 26th 07, while MCR was singing "Welcome to the Black Parade" I had to go to the bathroom, and my mom gave me a look that said "find it yourself, i'm having to much damn fun!" sooo.. I missed half of that song at my first concert.. ugh!! lol.
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
June 19th, 2007 at 07:15pm
I was listening to Mama on my CD player and the part "You should have raised a baby girl, I should have been a better son.." and my mom is like "you're a girl how could you be a better son?"

and I was listening to Blood and my friend's mom walked in a te the part wher its like "But its really quite alarming coz im such and awful F***********BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP********" "
And at that time I honestly thought blood didnt work because it didnt come on until like 2 minutes of silence.
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 19th, 2007 at 09:08pm
While i was listening to Deathwish, i got kicked in the face really hard. XD It was random. At least i Didn't have a Bruise, but i couldn't move my mouth for a day.
Wudafxup
Fabulous Killjoy
Wudafxup
June 19th, 2007 at 10:39pm
while listening to "blood" I got a nose bleed.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 19th, 2007 at 11:22pm
I was listening to "Welcome to the Black Parade" and as soon as it was finished(I was listening to it on a c.d) I turned on the radio and it had just started on the radio.......after that I turned another channel and it was on AGAIN. It was quite strange.
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
June 20th, 2007 at 07:09am
one morning i woke up at 5:47 [i remember the time because it was weird...ahaha] and i was like.
i need to turn on the radio.
and as i turned it on i heard "the new single from My Chemical Romance Welcome to the Black Parade!"
that was the first time it was ever played on the radio.
hahaha
it was weird.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
June 20th, 2007 at 09:00am
I downloaded my way home from a friend's multiply site and the size of the file is 666kb and i found it weird because it seems too big and while i was playing it on my laptop, it never plays past 13 seconds...it was pretty creepy
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
June 20th, 2007 at 10:41am
I was listening to INO on my fireind's MP3 player and I was sining and then it came to teh I'm not o-f'ing-kay and I was like IM NOT O F'ING- KAY!!!!!!!!!!!! and then my friends mom walked in. *that happens to me A LOT!*
I_dont_love_you13
Killjoy
I_dont_love_you13
June 20th, 2007 at 11:20am
nothing really...except that I will get one of there songs stuck in my head,turn my Ipod on shuffle...and that song will be like the 1st or 2nd one that comes up,happens all the time..
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 20th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I might cry orf something,or feel insanely gleeful....
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 20th, 2007 at 06:59pm
I was listening to Helena on my iPod then a woman came on the TV called Helena.
OMFG DAN!
Salute You in Your Grave
OMFG DAN!
June 20th, 2007 at 07:21pm
I had hang 'em high stuck in my head so i was singing it and i was on the part: 'bury me and fade to black' and i went on here and saw 'fade to black.'s username right when i said it.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
June 21st, 2007 at 06:47am
whenever i listen to my ipod shuffle, any mcr song on my mind plays next and whenever i listen to blood, i crave for dinuguan, a filipino dish made from chicken blood. disgusting? haha. i know
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
June 21st, 2007 at 11:07am
I clicked on a story about a girl who burned down a church & wrote "House of Wolves" on the wall & as it loaded the song came on...
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
June 22nd, 2007 at 01:43am
When my friend Markie was listening to "BLood" the power went out o.o
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
June 22nd, 2007 at 01:49am
when i was on the computer mama came on whenmy parents turned on the tv because i left it in the dvd player and its like "mama we all go to hell" and my mom and dad were listening...and their like wtf is this
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
June 22nd, 2007 at 01:50am
keveQueenMumofSpam:
This is weird - my iPod has lately taken to doing this:

I shut it down, switch it off and put it away in my bag when I arrive at work. Undoubtedly, while I'm sipping my coffee, I'll hear what sounds like a transistor radio (remember those, anyone?) playing faintly in the background. I trace it to my iPod, which is playing by itself despite my having turned it off, and it is ALWAYS playing an MCR song, even if they weren't the last artist I was listening to before I turned it off! Some invisible being is messing with me.

haha i wouldnt mind having that invisible being they sound like fun
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
June 22nd, 2007 at 05:16am
Well I remember waking up at 3:00 am to put the laundry to dry, and I woke up to Welcome To The Black Parade.
[my alarm is set to "radio"] It was sooo weird because I was sleeping...and then I hear the first notes to it. n__n

Oh and when I had xfm on tv, I would go on a station listen to WTTBP, change the channel only to listen to it again. Laughing

Nothing weird recently though.
D:
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Fabulous Killjoy
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
June 22nd, 2007 at 06:29am
nothing wierd has really happened...at least nothing i can remember. i mean ive had people give me wierd looks while im listening to mcr. ill keep you guys posted if something wierd does happen.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!