Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 11th, 2009 at 06:25am
I have been called emo so many times, but I've heard so much so it's almost funny.
It's like people says it just to have something to say if you wear bandmerch.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
August 13th, 2009 at 11:30am
No one has ever really sad anything mean about me for liking MCR, though at one point someone asked me if I consider myself emo, but I'm pretty sure she already knew that I don't. Once this guy on the net asked me if I only listen to "emo-crap" when I mentioned MCR, Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy among my favorite bands.
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
August 13th, 2009 at 03:21pm
I'ts like The Spanish Inquisition,no shit.Day after day.
*In class,drawing Frank*

'Hey,thats sick!'(compliment)
'Why..thank you'
'Why do you always draw emo pictures?Whos Frank Lero?Are you emo?
'No,and its Frank Iero'
'Are you goth?'
'No'
'What are you then?'
'I don't know.'

There is of course,cries of 'EMO' daily,and ther ewas one time I used to wear sweatbands/wristbands all the time,where my wrists are,and people started to say I wear them to cover my marks (or whatever the kids call them I dont care)and one time they said to take them off and show them the scars,theres nothing there of course.
People see my Black Parade badge and call me racist because I'm black.I don't bother explaing anymore.

In my Science class I sit with these two boys alongside me.It's cool because they are quite funny sometimes and we all like the same music but they are twats.One doesent like MCR,the other does kinda.The one who doesnt like them is listening to Linkin Park on my iPod and stumbles upon Cancer,and he starts saying they are sick and wrong and other synonymous words and phrases.I get pissed.The teacher leaves.He persists with the MCRbashing.I lose my cool and punch him and get on his back and shout and stuff.I am applauded and commended by my peers (because they like a first period scuffle,the rascals).They don't even know WHY I did it.And they are the same people who call me emo so when I tell them I get called Emo Fangirl(new and short lived fortunatley).

Mother also calls me mosher,because I headbang when ever SlipKnoT comes onTV.I actually did it so fast one time she got kinda scared and told me off.Good times.She says she hates MCR (Gerard in particular,she says he is really a woman because he looks like Lauren from Being Human{their is a likeness I will admit} and she calls Him Gerard Gay.(Shes does not know about frerard thankfully lol) but she said next time they come to wembley or hammersmith I have to keep my room clean and pay for her ticket.And I have £100 saved for when the time comes.Win.But she does not hate them enough to buy their overpriced merch though lol.
There is so much more that doesnt come to mind right now.

What I dont get is that I get very angry when people label me,BUT THEY STILL PERSIST.Really.The mind boggles.Grrr.
Ronnie Radke
Killjoy
Ronnie Radke
August 14th, 2009 at 01:49am
^^
When you get mad, you're giving them the reaction they want. Just blow them off. Trust me, after a while they'll get tired of it and leave you alone.
Or, you could be really obnoxious to them.
I was like that on the last day of school.
Everyone was writing "emo" in my yearbook.
So everytime they did, I'd just be like, "you know, you pointing out my flaws really puts me in a deep state of depression! I think I'll go sit in a corner and mope about how horrible my life is! And I hope you have extra razors at your house, cuz I'll need 'em!" or something along those lines.
Being overdramatic stereotypical makes people either thing you have a good sense of humour, or they think you really mean it and they don't want to be around the next time you blow up.

Random thing that happened yesterday at the bookstore!
I was reading, and this girl walked by. I was trying to figure what her shirt said. She saw me looking at her and said,
"what are you looking at, emo fag?"
And I said,
"well, I thought I was looking at my mum's douchebag, but that's back at our house."
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
August 14th, 2009 at 10:50am
My teacher called me "Emo" when I was wearing my MCR sweater.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 14th, 2009 at 10:51am
well, the emo thing is obvious. mcr is a pretty emo band.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
August 14th, 2009 at 05:03pm
I don't find them emo. People talking shit is making them emo, that's the only emo thing about them. They're not more emo than any other rock band. I don't think they would be secretly emo, by the fact that they say they're not emo.

Does it make sense? ._.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 14th, 2009 at 05:07pm
they are pretty emo. just because gerard says they aren't emo dosen't mean they aren't emo.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
August 14th, 2009 at 05:08pm
Why are they emo, then?
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 14th, 2009 at 05:12pm
the stuff they write about, the actual music istelf, and (of course), their image.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
August 14th, 2009 at 05:15pm
I don't agree. But I guess we all have different views on MCR being emo. Whatever, emo or not, they rock.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 14th, 2009 at 05:16pm
If you didn't agree, why did you even ask? XD
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
August 14th, 2009 at 05:19pm
Because I wanted to know why you thought they were emo (:
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 14th, 2009 at 05:22pm
ah, okay. rolling on floor

anway, i get the typical emo/goth tag. nothing serious that bothers me.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
August 15th, 2009 at 12:33pm
When I started wearing all black I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was normal.

Boy, did they prove me wrong. >_>
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:18pm
No offense an' all, but suddenly wearing all black isn't a normal thing to do, so of couse people are going to notice. rolling on floor
Ronnie Radke
Killjoy
Ronnie Radke
August 24th, 2009 at 01:02am
duff's woman slash:
well, the emo thing is obvious. mcr is a pretty emo band.

Thank god someone finally said it.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 24th, 2009 at 09:16am
what, that they are emo? xD
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
August 24th, 2009 at 09:16am
Nice argument going on there. This is going to sound really stupid but I don't even get "emo" because isn't it short for "emotional" and if a band isn't emotional about what they're doing then isn't it just a pile of crap anyway? There has to be something behind what you're singing about and I like to think that's why MCR are labelled Emo... lol

xxxxxxxx
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 24th, 2009 at 09:19am
it is actually a genre of music, but used as a stereotype.