Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
December 30th, 2007 at 09:10am
Also, ghosts keep on pestering me LOL.

I usually sleep facing the wall, like right close to it, and I felt this hand pressing into my head, and I tried to shoo it away, whilst I was still half asleep, and I had to open my eyes, and I saw the arm go back into the wall O.O

And, recently, I keep on having nightmares, which are seriously terrible. People I know keep on killing each other, like these two guys at school were fighting on the roof of the school, and they both fell & smashed their heads open. Last night, I had a dream where I was in this dark narrow room, and I was standing on a conveyor belt, and all of the ghosts from Thirteen Ghosts were grabbing at me and attacking me, and I woke up with a weird force [maybe a ghost] grabbing my feet. Yep, I have bad nightmares.
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
December 30th, 2007 at 09:25am
I was 3 when I had the fall of my life, I fell on the stairs from the second floor up to the first floor...and our stairs was spiral and has this big spacing good thing that I didn't went down under those spacings
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
December 30th, 2007 at 10:15am
I remember when I was literally about 2, my whole family was in this swimming pool, and my Mum got out to go to the changing rooms, and I thought she was leaving me, so I got out the swimming pool and ran after her because I was scared of losing her x] Anyway, I fell and cracked my head open :]

I also got bitten by a snake when I was about seven. I've been terrified ever since.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 30th, 2007 at 10:24am
i was in the garden and i ran into a particularly large Huntsman spider and ran screaming inside lmfao

another one was when i was 11, i just got my period and my dad got bitten by a snake so i had to go with him with my pants drenched with blood and then i walked home 5km over a mountain at 35˚ heat Neutral
Delete me
Awake and Unafraid
Delete me
December 30th, 2007 at 10:47am
kay this one was when i was in 3rd year and a kid came up took my drawing book and ripped in front of my eyes and started to laugh, so i pounched him on the nose and tried to drown him with his own tie, pretty massive murderer kid XD
i'm still sad for my book Sad
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
December 30th, 2007 at 10:54am
when i waws 8 i was in a very large wave pool that was WAY overcrowded. i'm a tiny person so no one saw me when i was forced underwater by a wave. i couldn't come back up to the surface because almost everyone in the water was in innertubes. i was under there for a looong time and i seriously thought i was going to die, my vision even started to get blurry.
i got lucky and came out, then i was expecting a lifegaurd to come over or at least for someone to ask me if i was okay, but no one had even noticed i was drowning
i think that was the worse part, that no one knew a thing about wat was happening and i cud of died and no one would of noticed No

not near as bad as some of u guy's but i just thought i'd put mine here
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
December 30th, 2007 at 11:20am
ok i thought of another one, it was only earlier this year so not really a childhood memory but w/e

u guys mite of heard of Greensburg, the town that got completly destroyed by a tornado, well its only about an hour away from where i live and i remember driving around it after it was destroyed.
scariest thing ever, its hard to imagine but it was just this giant pile of rubble, it looked like the town got bombed or something. i just remember being really freaked out by it, especially by how erie quiet it was there
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
December 31st, 2007 at 07:19am
^ That would scare me alot O.O
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
December 31st, 2007 at 07:30am
I just remembered another, i was 5 and we lived by the ocean, i used to do this scary thing where i'd fall asleep underwater, floating in the ocean like a corpse....i'd fall asleep for like 5 minutes at a time before my body woke me up and it needed air...Neutral

I also when i was 12 used to get large rocks to hold myself underwater...
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
December 31st, 2007 at 10:35am
i almost drowned in disney world................pathetic, i know.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 31st, 2007 at 11:32am
Last summer a bunch of my friends and I were swimming and my friend thought it would be funny to hold me under in 11 foot deep water.
If I hadn't have kicked her,I mighta drowned.

In 6th grade,I woke up really early one morning and heard my dad screaming at my mom and her bursting into tears and running up the hall.
It wasn't scary,but it was like somebody kicked me in the gut.
It's part of thre reason why I hate my dad so much.

And being alone with my grandpaw in the last year of his life always scared me. he was a diabetic,had cancer,couldn't eat without throwing up a lot of the time,couldn't walk. I avoided being around him alone at all costs.
One day this past summer,I was sitting in here at the computer and he was in the kitchen and my dad was gone somewhere and my grandmaw was up the hall in her office. He was reading the paper and drinking coffee and it was all good. Then I heard him start to cough. Hard coughing,and starting to throw up. Me,being an idiot,ran scared into the bathroom and he got to coughing and choking so loudly that one of the people that works for my grandmaw (i was at her office at the time) came running back there and was yelling NED,ARE YOU OKAY?! and then my grandmaw came running back there.
Scared the living shit out of me.
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
December 31st, 2007 at 12:20pm
This doesn't sound big....
actually... i sounds kind of funny
But when i was younger my brother, welll, he did all sorts of things, but i remember one time he stood on my head. Like all his body weight on my head. It was so painful - he wasn't light either. Then after that he did it quite frequently
I swear thats why i get so many headaches now

But i dont think thats worse than yours
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
December 31st, 2007 at 12:29pm
i have another one.... i wasn't really a child. i was 14
and i was in the swimming pool on holiday with my brother and suddenly he gets this idea in his head to drown me. and he managed to sit on me and i couldnt breathe or anything....hes really strong. and then my dad saw what was happening and came over and tried to get my brother off me but he couldn't. and then i kicked my brother in the balls
and he let me go
proper scary
madison.
Salute You in Your Grave
madison.
December 31st, 2007 at 12:36pm
In second grade, I almost completely cut the top of my thumb off.
We were living in Seattle at the time, and were packing up to move to California.
I came downstairs to find my brother holding a packing razor in his hands.
He told me to run it down my finger, because it felt "cool". He did it himself a
few times, and nothing happened, so I figured I would try it.
I proceeded to swipe it across my thumb, and it cut right through it.
It was hanging off, and there was blood everywhere. We lived in a small wooded town,
and we had to drive an hour to the nearest hospital. I still remember
wrapping my had up in paper towels, and having it bleed through the whole ride.
I had to get stiches, and I still have the scar.

:0
the jersey devil.
Crash Queen
the jersey devil.
December 31st, 2007 at 12:46pm
I'm not sure if I imagined it or not but I think it's real.
My mom took me to the food store that we went to when I was younger.
I was still in a car seat so I was real young.
My mom strapped me in my car seat, closed the door and started walking to put the cart away.
The driver's side door was still open.
I remember looking through the back window and realizing the car was moving slowly backwards without a driver.
My mom noticed that it was rolling away so she ran and got in the car and stopped it.
I don't remember screaming or anything, just being so scared that I would never see my mom again.
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
January 22nd, 2008 at 04:08am
when i was 6 i almost drowned 7 times. xD
until now,i refuse to swim.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 9th, 2008 at 07:36pm
My parents fought a lot. My mother was a severe alcholic and her and my father would fight physically and verbally a whole damn lot. The worst time was probably when my mother went out drinking in the evening and didn't come home untill the next day. When she did get home, they beat the shit out of each other right in front me. I called the cops on my father's phone and ended up staying in a police station all day long while I waited for them to release my dad.

But I'm proud to say that my mother stopped drinking and they get on so much better now. Smile
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
February 9th, 2008 at 07:40pm
I remember when I went to Disney World, we were eating breakfast, I was like 6. And then some guy dressed as Jafar [from Aladdin] came over to say hello, and I was terrified of him. So I screamed at him, and punched him x]. LOL.
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
February 9th, 2008 at 07:48pm
when my dad threw the house phone at my mother, it missed her though, and a cop had come to investigate. Needless to say my siblings, my mom and I left for a couple of days.
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
March 2nd, 2008 at 02:42am
I remember when I was like 3 years old, my dad had a huge Chucky doll and it would scare the shit outta me.
D=