Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
built for sin.
Tragic With a Capital T
built for sin.
March 2nd, 2008 at 04:26am
When I was about 4,
Me, my brother and my cousin were playing golf in the field behind our house.
My brother was trying to teach us how to play.
So my cousin took a shot, and she lost grip of the club and it went straight though my brother's cheek.
It was just dangling in there, and the place was covered in blood.
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:59am
clown for my 6th bday..
littlewindmill
Thinking Happy Thoughts
littlewindmill
March 7th, 2008 at 03:58am
seeing a ghost in my hallway
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
August 25th, 2008 at 07:44pm
My uncle picking me up and shaking me while roaring into my face when I was like two Shocked
My mom didn't talk to him for like a year.

Being brought to see my grandfather in the morgue, just a few hours after he died. I was only like seven, and he was all grey and blue. And I can still see him as clear as ever like that.

Being chased by a bull in the field beside my nanas mobile home when I was five.

This boy Robert used to terrorise me. He was my age, but couldn't talk so he used to roar and chase me on his little blue tractor. I was so scared of him, until one day I chased him back haha. Still though!

My mom chasing me up the stairs with a wooden spoon in her hand ready to whack me with it. Seriously, that's scary shit. And so painful when she catches up.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 25th, 2008 at 08:05pm
i found my grandma on the bathroom floor *lyrics!!* with a pool of blood around her head, and she was moaning for me to help her, and the blood gurgled when she spoke, and I was only 12 or 13...so that's only one,

my brother snuck into my room at night when I was around 8 or so and well....you can guess the restCrying or Very sad

then my dad pushed me down a hill to try and teach me to ride a bike, he forced me to pick up a dead fish which is why I have necrophobia (fear of dead things) hence my username

he almost beat the shit outa me a year ago when I was 15. Such a nice person huh? That's why I hate the #$(&!#*$%!!!!!

my brother assaulted me when I was about 7, he threw a butcher cleaver accross the room at my head, but I ducked.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
August 25th, 2008 at 09:56pm
When both my brother and I were little, our eye doctor told us the eye drops he had to put in to dilate our pupils was hot pepper juice. Shocked For YEARS after, both us were terrified to have to go for checkups. My parents were so thrilled, having to practically peel us off of them to sit still in the chair. Rolling Eyes

It sounds funny now. lmfao
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 26th, 2008 at 01:30am
My dad punched through a wall 'cause he got pissed off at my Mum. There was a gaping hole in the kitchen for about
2 months. :/

I was obese, as a kid.
And my worst memory is being sat at my mother's feet in the hospital while a doctor told her that I could die.
Because y'know, you're about nine, and some doctor guy tells your mother that you could die cause you're that fat.
And he's using stupidly long words because he thinks that you won't understand them. I understood every single one.

(By time I was eleven, I was back within the 'healthy' boundaries. When I was twelve I was eating 500kcals or less
a day and nearly got admitted to hospital.)

And lightning blew up our television once, but I can barely remember it :/

I still can't top some people's on here. xD
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
August 26th, 2008 at 02:00am
Mine's really lame, but when I was about six, all my friends started to make fun of me and cornered me,
and one of them pulled out this really sharp leafy thing and held it to my face.
I was honestly so scared, I thought they were going to kill me with it.

lmfao
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 26th, 2008 at 02:32am
Nearly falling off of every roller coaster I went on up until I turned 11.And yet,I still love roller coasters.

Oh and watching my dad kill bulls countless times as a sport.Yeah,really fun to watch an animal bleed while your father teases it with a red cape,especially when your only about 8 years old.One of the reasons I want to be a vegitarian.Yeah,Thanks dad. Disgust
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 26th, 2008 at 03:01am
Blue's Clues:

Ugh,I hate that episode so much because of that Up close butterfly part.

So This isnt spam:
When I was about 6 or 7 years old I was at my Aunts house. She has a pool and instead of having a white bottom to it,she has a black bottom for the pool.Well I had somehow convinced myself that I could jump from the sidewalk of the pool,into an inner tube that was in the pool.I couldnt swim,so I needed the tube in order to be in the pool.Well,when I jumped into the pool,aiming for the inner tube,I missed..by alot.So I ended up in the deepest part of the pool,not able to swim,no goggles (so I couldnt see a thing),drowning.I was under there for about a minuet until somone finally figured out I was drowning in there.My cousin jumped in,pulled me out,and saved my life. I was so young,but all I can remember was thinking "Im dying,im dying". Sorry that was long,but It was probably the scariest moment of my life.
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
August 26th, 2008 at 05:39am
my mother started scolding for a reason i don't know..
i was like 5 or 6 then..
i got scared and cried like a real baby.
...then i went to my room, under the bed (o.O) and cried..
while cursing my mom.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 26th, 2008 at 07:58am
When my dad was in hospital a few days before he died, he was on so many drugs that he just basically slept through it. Anyway, I'll never forget me sitting in his room with him and watching his chest go up really slowly, pause and then gradually come back down. His breathing was so labored and he didn't have long to go so I was expecting it to stop at any moment. At one point he exhaled and his chest didn't come back up for like literally three seconds and I just looked at my brother, like some one had stabbed me. Longest, most terrifying three seconds of my entire life.
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
August 26th, 2008 at 08:17am
When I was about 9, I was playing in the woods opposite my house with my friend Joise
Anyway she went in for her tea and I stayed for a bit longer.
Then I heard this scream coming from down the bottom of the woods. I ran there and this little boy Connor had slipped on the rocks and cut his head open, and there was just blood pouring down his face, the older girl Abigail who he was with picked him up and was screaming at me to help.
We we're getting out of the woods as quickly as possible, and she was ahead of me and I just remember looking at the floor and there being this trail of blood to follow.
Once we got out of the narrow path I ran up the hill and knocked his door to tell his mam. She was so terrified. I remember running back to my house and getting towels to put on his head and stop the bloodflow
After he had gone to hospital I remember bawling because I couldn't do more.
But he was fine after a few weeks (:
He still lives behind me nowadays
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
August 26th, 2008 at 08:21am
When i was 7, my first year at school.
Dad got drunk, again, and he chased mom with an axe just because she hid the money (he wanted to spend it on booze, obviously).
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
August 27th, 2008 at 04:17am
when the school that i was in had a bomb threat and everyone was panicking but good thing is no one got hurt
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 27th, 2008 at 04:19am
i had this dream once when i was little.
my mum drove up to the community center. she got out and left me in the car. then the car started going really fast and i was scared and i think the car crashed. >.<
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
August 27th, 2008 at 04:38am
When my friend was hit by a car, she was okay but the shock of it just made me start crying
It was awful

haha also when I was little I swear my dad traumatised me
He played me Alice Cooper before I went to sleep because he thought I'd like it
Scared me shitless

brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 27th, 2008 at 05:03am
i somehow managed to get my hand caught in that thing at the bank where you like, slid the check in or something and my fingers got all cut up and stuff.
i hardly remember it, but it was freaky.

and i was in the hospital for almost two weeks when i was four.
sometimes i still have fucked up dreams about it.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
August 27th, 2008 at 06:08am
~My brother used to beat me up alot. Like, even if my friends were there he would.
~It's not so much that my parents fight, it's more like, they dont acknowledge each other. It's like they aren't even in love, they're just there, you know? Like, I always get this feeling that they got divorced but didnt tell us. I mean, they don't even sleep on the same bed anymore, for Bob's sake.
~My sister and my brother got into this nasty fight. Like, first, it was my brother yelling at me for not bringing down my mug (it was my favorite one and he ended up smashing it on the floor) then my sister came out and she said we were so noisy and they got into a fist fight which turned into an all out fight. I remember picking up a ball of hair my brother yanked out from my sister's head.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
August 27th, 2008 at 11:14am
I thought I was late from school, and since I had just started school I was scared to death. Didn`t dare to go to the lesson because I thought the teacher would be mad. I hid somewhere and after a while went back home. It was horrible for a little kid. :[