Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 14th, 2008 at 02:46am
when i was 5, i went to a waterpark in Greensboro, North Carolina, i was in the wavepool and got sucked in and almost drowned.

and last month, i got stung by a jellyfish in Myrtle Beach.

and when i was 5, i was at some place and i couldn't find my mom. i was crying and i ran all around the place and i couldn't find her. then i just sat down on a stare just crying my eyes out because i was alone and then a nice employee sat with me until someone else went looking for my mom. i thought she like, left me there or something. but she didn't because someone found her. but i was surprised to know that she didn't notice i was gone for so long. she didn't even try looking for me, and she didn't seem to care that i was crying either Sad

when i was 8, my sister, my friend, and i were playing outside at one of my old houses, we were playing at the front of the house at night and my sister was running and she fell and her chin started gushing out blood. that scared the crap out of me and my friend. we had to go to the ER and during my sister's surgery, me and my friend were by ourselves with a room full of people and we started crying and then a guy with a broken leg who was sitting near us bought us a soda. it was nice of him.
SkullsLikePixiDust
Killjoy
SkullsLikePixiDust
September 14th, 2008 at 12:43pm
i dont think i can top any of that but there was one time when i was 3 that my family (my sister is five angels saved us FYI) was at a parade or somthing and at that parade there were rides and stuff so my mom went to buy tickets and it felt like hours had past so i went to to find her and when i was going and i bummped into some lady and she pushed me down on to the ground and i started to bleed so i cried and she told me to shut up so i ran back and i fell and hit the same place and started to sob even more and then i saw my mom and she pick me up and i dont remember after that
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
September 14th, 2008 at 09:40pm
One of my scariest (and saddest) moments was visiting my father in the hospital when he was dying. over the course of September-Decamber of last year, he kept going in and out of hospitals. It was nice to be able to see him, but just being in that place and seeing him on breathing machines and IVs really scared the crap out of me. Scince then, i've been afraid of hospitals.

Another one was coming home from school and finding out that my father passed away. Hearing my mother say to me and my brother "Daddy went to heaven today" have left me traumitized up to this very day. Whenever I see kids with their father, I want to cry because it makes me wish I still had my father. Sad

Also, when I was seven, I was with one of my brother's friends in his car. He gave me a book to read and when I was about to start reading it, he jumped onto me and started hitting, kicking and punching me. It didn't take me long to realize that I was being beaten, and I started to scream for help. I thought I was going to die. Luckily, his older sister came and got him to stop Smile.

I also had something similar to what my brothers friend did happen to me when I was 10. I almost drowned because this kid was holding me underwater for over a minute.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
September 14th, 2008 at 09:41pm
One of my scariest (and saddest) moments was visiting my father in the hospital when he was dying. over the course of September-Decamber of last year, he kept going in and out of hospitals. It was nice to be able to see him, but just being in that place and seeing him on breathing machines and IVs really scared the crap out of me. Scince then, i've been afraid of hospitals.

Another one was coming home from school and finding out that my father passed away. Hearing my mother say to me and my brother "Daddy went to heaven today" have left me traumitized up to this very day. Whenever I see kids with their father, I want to cry because it makes me wish I still had my father. Sad

Also, when I was seven, I was with one of my brother's friends in his car. He gave me a book to read and when I was about to start reading it, he jumped onto me and started hitting, kicking and punching me. It didn't take me long to realize that I was being beaten, and I started to scream for help. I thought I was going to die. Luckily, his older sister came and got him to stop Smile.

I also had something similar to what my brothers friend did happen to me when I was 10. I almost drowned because this kid was holding me underwater for over a minute.
American Psycho.
Bleeding on the Floor
American Psycho.
September 14th, 2008 at 11:11pm
omg, i remember when i was like 4 or 5 and i got lost in the supermarket o-o some dudes were taking me to their car but my parents saw me so tey saved me Very Happy

i also remember once that my parents were fighting while i was sleeping, then i heard someting broke so i went downstairs and the living room floor was full of broken glass... my mother just told me: get back to sleep. i was so young to undestand what was happening, but when i think about that i wonder what could cause that fight...
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
September 15th, 2008 at 10:09am
When I was little,I stayed at my grandma's house a lot and my grandma would hit me a lot for my bad behaviour.She hit me in front of my cousins,too. So now I avoid showing my bad side in front of people and sometimes it pisses me off.

Then I was about 6,I almost drowned twice and I became deathly afraid of big bodies of water.

Once,when I was little,I woke up in the middle of the night crying,and I woke my dad up and he started yelling at me.I never want to make my daddy mad after that.

And recently,I participated in this camp and during the night walk,I saw small figures staring at me.Of course,I continued on walking and started praying really loudly.Not to mention I was all alone at that time.I even closed my eyes.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
September 16th, 2008 at 07:00am
This is from last summer.

Me and my friends hang out at this place called Prissick, where we skate and just have a laugh. Well, there's this big big group of scene boys that bike there almost everyday. You know the type of kid I'm talking about. Big hair, expensive jeans, snobby attitude and they act like they're better than everyone? Well, one day, all these dumb scene kids surrounded me and about three freinds and threatened to rape us. This was right outside the park next to Prissick at about 10pm. Then the scene kids chased us, on bikes, right down the massive motoway near Prissick. It was a completely unprovoked attack too. I was so fucking scared. What makes it worse is the fact that the guy I liked at the time was watching it all and not helping us out.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
September 16th, 2008 at 01:40pm
I was scared when I heard that my best friend had leukemia. I had a hard time accepting it, and all that I could of was death. It was horrible, but it was true.
She did end up passing away 10 months later, and I was broken and started having problems, that I now have to take medication for.

On my 12th birthday, I cut my leg open on an escalator and it hurt horribly.
I hate escalators and I'm still scared to go on them, when I have to.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 18th, 2008 at 01:36pm
when i was 6 or 7, i was in the swimming baths and a man slipped and banged his head right by the pool i was in and it triggered of an epelectic fit and there was blood everywhere, it was so scary.
and when i was nine i was out playing with my best friend and a group of boys, they were all aged about 12 or 13 at the time approached us and started throwing rocks at us, turns out that they were related to some girl in my year who didn't like us.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 18th, 2008 at 02:17pm
When I was 2, my granny tried to feed me a spider (unintentionally) which kinda traumatised me and made me arachnophobic.
When I was 10, my school burned to the ground which really affected me.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
September 18th, 2008 at 04:53pm

When I was about 8, my dad, sister and I witnessed a hit and run accident. I don't remember much but my sister always said she saw the woman who got hit literally fly into the air. She didn't make it.

And around 6, a boy in my class tried choking me. The teacher stopped him but I had a scar on my cheek for quite a while.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 20th, 2008 at 06:20pm
So many horrible memories lets see there was the time when i was 4 learning how to ride a bike i almost got hit by an 18 weeler i can stil hear the squeel of the brakes. The time I almost drowned. The time I choked. Other than near death experiences. I like many other had parents fighting alot and yelling at me but the time i remember the most was when like many times we were in debt and i heard my mom crying and talking to my dad so I got a dollar gave it to my mom and ran upstairs with tears. I was like 4/5 at the time. I also witnessed a lady have a siesure on vacation i dont know why but I kinda blanked for a while probily because it was the first time i saw that happen even though tons of my family have had them.
Chiodos
Motor Baby
Chiodos
September 20th, 2008 at 07:15pm
Hoodie Whore:
My worst childhood memory is when I was locked in a closet for about 4 1/2 hours when I was 5 years old, or when my dad would forget about picking me up from school because he was playing video games and "forgot that I wasn't there". Nothing really bad I guess just personal grudges.

My aunt used to lock me in the closet.
What happened was she was pregnant and my mom just had my sister so she didn't feel like being bothered by me so she would lock me in there all day.

Oh and I swallowed a huge safety pin when I was little. And it was open. I don't remember that but my mom's always mentioning it.

And this one time my little sister was crying and I guess my mom had very little patience so she punched her and a lot of blood came out of her nose.

Hmmm this one time when we used to live at my aunt's house some guy tried to break in to the house and it was just me, my mom, and my cousin. And there was no windows at all cause idk. I forgot what happened.

And we used to live in front of a morgue once and sometimes we'd see dead people and whatnot.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
September 22nd, 2008 at 04:59am
This only happened last year. But it still counts as a scarring childhood experience.

There was this one girl in my class who confided in me that she was gay. I didn't know what to say, but I tried to be supportive.
About a week later, she just... disappeared. Her parents had found an email in which she mentioned her being a lesbian, and they took her out of school and sent her away. For a few weeks everyone thought she was gonna come back, but she didn't.
I tried calling her parents, as did a bunch of our friends, but they always screamed at us it was our fault that their daughter was gay.
Bad Kids
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Kids
September 22nd, 2008 at 05:40am
My worst childhood memory is when I drowned in a river and had to be resusitated.
Now, I will never go near a river, or sea unless there's a boat or bodyboard strapped to me.
And I can't swim.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 22nd, 2008 at 02:01pm
I was always terrified of my step dad. I still am, but especially when he and my mom were seperating. I would be in bed, and tehre would be shouting, and screaming, and smashing coming from down stairs, and I was always terrified that he was going to kill my mom.

but no where near as bad as some of these
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
September 25th, 2008 at 01:53am
scary things happen whenever i visit the phillipines D:
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 26th, 2008 at 02:12am
one of my scariest childhood memories is when i choked.

i was starving, and my mom had just gotten back home from getting biscuits. i was so hungry that i took a bite and swallowed without even chewing it. so, i choked on the biscuit. my mom rushed to call 911 while my dad gave me the heimlich maneuver. i cried so much whenever i was finally able to breathe again.

ever since then, i'm always terrified of choking, so it takes me an extremely long time to eat food. i like to make sure that i'm not going to choke.
Why So Serious
Killjoy
Why So Serious
October 4th, 2008 at 12:03am
Okay the little stuff:
-Roaches. I HATE THEM. ANYTYPE OF BUG SCARES ME

Bigger Stuff:
~Parents always getting in fights. breaking stuff. holes in wall. physical threats.ect. i got hit with an ice bag..
~My boyfriend that overdosed he was okay but scared me to death. (still with him and hes my babys dad)
~My grandpa at the funeral home.. I saw him die away.. Went to funeral home he was STILL warm just died.. I could see his rib cage and everything he was so skinny. But he smelt of death Cry
~GIVING BIRTH now that my friends.. it hurts. its a newer memory but hey.. all the needles and pain involved YIKES.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 4th, 2008 at 01:20am
my big brother's best friend.
he always 'conveniently' came over when my brother wasn't home and would take me into my room and 'play' with me all day. things got violent when i figured out, about a few years later, that what he was doing was wrong.
one day he tried to check my wrists and when i said no he grabbed me by the throat and ripped off my wristbands and saw them bloodied. that was the most degrading thing ever, being kicked on the floor and sworn at by him, right in front of my brother who, once again, 'conveniently' doesn't remember.

and when grandpa was diagnosed with huntingtons disease.
as the weeks went by it got harder and harder for him to talk. move. eat. think. breathe. all he could do is grunt and gape his mouth open and jerk his body around. i got was so scared. one day he cried because he couldn't talk to us kids anymore and spin us around. after that day i got closer to him but a few months later he passed away.

the scarier thing? my dad has a one in two chance of having the same thing.
i have a one in four chance.