Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
Everything Burns
Shotgun Sinner
Everything Burns
October 5th, 2008 at 06:38pm
I have really stupid "scary childhood memories".
1/ My sister scared the crap outta me by grabbing my ankles from underneath the bed. I literally thought it was a murderer.
2/ My mum came in from a thunderstorm and I was so scared, I thought she might have died by lightning.
3/ My dad died, probably the most traumatic and scary childhood memory.
4/ When my sister fell out a tree, she was unconsious and I thought she was going to die. That was just really really scary.
5/ My mum's ex boyfriend beat her up one night, repeatingly smashing her head against the wall and he knocked the table over :'/
6/ Being trampled on, underneath a deflated bouncy castle. Someone just jumping on my back so hard, I couldn't breathe.
7/ Almost drowning at a swimming pool I used to go to. I couldn't find my way back up to the surface and was running out of air.
8/ Seeing a spider for the first time in my life, running as far away from possible.
9/ Watching "It" for the first time and also a programme on Tsunamis.
10/ Seeing my brother and sister get their faces smacked continously into the floor by some drunk man Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I've had more - I was a child that was always scared but those were the major things, that I remember.
BlueJay
Killjoy
BlueJay
October 5th, 2008 at 08:31pm
Silly Scary Moment: When I was really small(like 4 or 5) it was snowing outside and my dad was shoveling it. It turns out I fit into the shovel so he lifted me up with it and dumped me into the snow!...I thought the sky was falling and the snow was trying to eat me. Neutral

Serious Childhood memory: Half my family turned against my family. They tried to kill my mom. On my front porch. We have it on video because we had a camera set up across the street to watch our cars. Guess it came in handy. We don't talk anymore...even though I know they're still looking for us.
Cereal Killer
Banned
Cereal Killer
October 6th, 2008 at 10:25pm
Pretty much anything involving my family members or myself in the hospital.
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
October 11th, 2008 at 11:21pm
ok this is going to sound stupid because im sure anyone can top this . : ]

When I was like 6 I was a chubby kid . I dont look as bad now as I did then . But I was once with my grandparents at some place I dont remember and some lady came up to me and said .

" You have a pretty face but if you dont lose weight you will grow up to be all alone and nobody is going to love you .,"

those were her exact words . I think about it alot
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
October 12th, 2008 at 03:21am
hrm, one of the worst was when i was 8, and i was at this beach with my mum, nanna and younger brother. the tide was so far out you couldnt even see the water. it was just getting dark, and we were walking along finding a load of dead jellyfish (seriously, you couldnt swim there) and there was this random tree growing in the sand, so i ran up to hide behind, thinking i could scare everyone else and i started to sink in the sand really quickly. it was up to my knees before i realised i couldn't struggle my way out and yelled for help and mum came and rescued me. that was scary.

another time was when i was about 9, and we'd just moved into our new house and my parents had left me home alone. i was watching tv when the doorbell rang, and since i was told not to answer the door, i snuck into the front room and peaked around the curtain, but i couldnt see anyone. thinking it might have been the postman, i opened the door a crack but couldnt see any packages or people. i went back and sat down on the couch when the doorbell rang again and again and again. i was really freaked out since i couldnt see anyone through the window, and suddenly whoever it was began banging on the side gate. they rang the doorbell one last time and then i heard the side gate open. i was petrified, i was convinced i was going to die. luckily, my mum came home at that moment and saw two shady guys standing there and they fled they saw her.

doesnt really count as childhood but when i was 13 i developed depression...thats always traumatising
malitia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
malitia
October 12th, 2008 at 06:47am
This is kinda funny. As a child i thought that when you have a yellow toe nail, it meant you have cancer. And my dad had one and i had been really worried for about two years until my mum said something about him having dropped something on his toe when he was younger and he had bruised it.

And this one isn't that scary, i was just shocked (:
When i was about 8 i saw a newspaper cut out. I instantly recognized my Grandad but i was kind of worried because he was with another woman in a wedding dress and i didn't recognize her . I asked my mum who the woman was in the picture because I knew it wasn't my current grandma. She said 'Its your real Grandma.' She explained herself saying that her mum died giving birth to her. I nodded and walked out the room, a lump forming in my throat. I sat on the computer for a minute, staring at the screen, trying not to cry. My mum tryed to talk to me a few times but i didn't say much. Then I heard my mum say to my dad, "She isn't talking"
my dad said "What do you expect? She just found out her Grandma isn't her Grandma."

The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 12th, 2008 at 11:44am
I was staying at Lisa's house to visit my sisters, and we were gonna go swimming. Then Eric came in and he said "You're not going in my pool, you're too fat."
Lisa walked up to him, flicked his nose, then he overreacted, punched her in the face, and started to beat her, threatening to bet me and my sisters. I started sobbing, called my gamz's phone, and had her pick me up. I would've taken my sister with me, but Eric said he's kill me if I did.

Good ol' family.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
October 15th, 2008 at 06:16am
i dont know if i've said this before.

i was on my way home from a concert with my dad and there was a motocycle accident and as we drove past you could see the guy in the ambulance being resussitated(sp) >.< i felt so sick i'm afraid to go or drive in a fast car now and ride a motobike.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 18th, 2008 at 02:13am
i once had a dream about my teacher when i was in 1st grade
i dreamt that she was a cannibal/monster, i couldn't forget that vivid dream of mine, until now x]]
ro_rainbow
Killjoy
ro_rainbow
October 18th, 2008 at 07:15pm
When everyone hated me.That was pretty bad.Razz
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
October 20th, 2008 at 03:37pm
Hitting my head against a fence at our tennis court and watching all the blood splatter two to three feet on the fence.

Stomach problems and spending 1/4 of my life in the bathroom. Horrible!

Thinking that I'd almost die in Mexico my fourth grade year of school.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
October 31st, 2008 at 11:56am
This is kinda silly but yeah.

Smile

Watching the 1974 version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. True, I was 14 but it still terrified me to the point of vomiting. To this day, I'm still shit scared of Leatherface and I jump at the the sound of Lawnmowers or anything else that sounds like a chainsaw.
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
October 31st, 2008 at 03:25pm
I am terrified of cockroaches. They always seem to get on me. A lot of times I thought I'd die from a heart attack because of those things. Gah.

I was always a paranoid little kid, too.

Chucky scared the living hell out of me!
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
October 31st, 2008 at 06:13pm
2 words.
music.boxes.
i have an unnatural phobia of them and it all started when i was 3.
i don't know why im still scared of them but i HATE them
Frank Anthony Iero.
Bulletproof Heart
Frank Anthony Iero.
November 5th, 2008 at 07:27pm
- When I was about...10, 11-ish..I was outside and went under the deck to get something, looked up, and the bottom of the deck was covered with grand-daddy long-legs.

I've been afraid of spiders ever since.

- Also when my Dad passed away when I was 13. Seeing him lifeless on his death bed, then in his casket all fixed up still haunts my memory. =[
But I'm A Creep....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
But I'm A Creep....
November 6th, 2008 at 11:00pm
when i was still in elementary school I didn't do my project and my teacher called and my mom freaked out at me. I was sitting on the couch and she started hitting me while my dad just sat there reading the newspaper. My mom eventually ripped my pjs.

Also this one summer a massive dock spider and I mean tarantula massive kept hiding in my lifejacket.

Last winter me, my grandpa, my mom and my grandma were going to go pick up my sister from her university and on the way we have to pass a long bridge with Lake Ontario underneith it. The scary part was that it was a blizzard outside and the car kept slightly sworving. It was scary. We had to do that twice!

Having a part of my finger cut off my a bike chain. I was 2 or 3 years old. I don't really remember much. My sister was on her bike and I stuck my finger wedding finger (I don't know how that worked out) in between the bike chain and the gear and my sister went forward and a part got cut off.

Being bullied in elementary school. All of those feelings I kept inside. It messed me up. Now I hate the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" and I hate when people say "ignore it" when you have a serious problem. It is easier said then done.

Oh and almost killing myself when I was 13...I was so close too.You know when people say they see "the light" when they die? I did...

This one year I went to this indoor "carnival" and my and my sister wanted to go on this train that went around the whole place. We were standing in line and I made fun of the women infront of us and she told my parents.

Lastly, When I was around 4 i went cloths shopping with my mom and my grandma and I hid in between the cloths and the wall. It was dark, cozie and I fell asleep. I woke up, got out, and i couldn't find my mom and my grandma but I found them.

This other time I went to the doctors with my grandma and my sister. It was winter. We went into the elevator. I still had my hood on and I thought i was holding my grandma's hand and it turned out to be this random lady's hand. She had the exact same coat as my grandma and I only saw the sleeve.

My grandpa used to go to the cottage without telling my grandma and get drunk. This one time he felt really sick so he called my grandma and she told my parents to go and pick him up and take him to the hospital. Weirdly that day I felt really sick also. I love my grandparents more than my parents sometimes.

This one year my grandparents bought a dinning room set. They went to go pick it up in their Jeep Durango and a trailer. That year these people were stealing these cars and selling them for money. So my grandma was sitting in the passanger seat while holding her dog and while my grandpa was helping load the trailer with their new dinning room set. This man opened the car door, Shoved my grandma out of the car and drove off with the trailer, dog, money, and documents. My grandparents love their dog so they reported it in the news to help find the car and dog. A couple days later they found their dog. A couple months later they found the trailer at the hospital underground parking while my mom was getting a operation done.

This summer my grandparents had to put down their cat that I loved so much. Just hearing his last cries still makes me cry.

When my 1st hamster died.

Finding out my favorite toy was thrown into the lake at my cottage by my uncle when he was drunk with his friends.

One weekend I woke up and I heard strange voices coming from downstairs. So I stood in the hall near the stairs. Turns out my dad felt sick so he called a ambulence.

When I heard my aunt had a heart attack.

When I heard my grandpa has diabetes.

Being picked up from a theme park by my friend's idiot brother with his two friends. He drove really bad and he had his music too too loud.

I think that is it.....
rhiannon.
Motor Baby
rhiannon.
November 16th, 2008 at 10:19am
Oh this one time, me and my friends were walking back from a trip to Cadbury World and this man came SPEEDING up across the pavement right at me. I had to jump over someone's garden wall to avoid him.
Turned out he was chasing someone else that I didn't know. He crashed into this tree and started cornering this boy shouting 'get in or I'll punch your lights out.'
Even though it wasn't aimed at me I was terrified.
I sprinted all the way home and my mother called the police and I had to speak to the police about it.

It sounds silly, but I'm still scared of silver cars and the noise of cars revving up.
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
November 17th, 2008 at 11:17am
The time my mom got so drunk she fell down the stairs.
I was like four or five, so I went down to see if she was okay and she just giggled.
It scared the shit outta me.
Everything back then scared me, tbh.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
November 18th, 2008 at 07:49am
Thinking that a man was stalking me.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
November 19th, 2008 at 09:46am
When my brother nearly killed me xD. If you're wondering how, he strangled me with a pair of binoculars xD.