Don't have an account? Create one!

Pre-Marital Sex

AuthorMessage
one.after.another
Killjoy
one.after.another
January 27th, 2008 at 07:12pm
I think that pre-marital sex is a good thing.
For one thing, sex can be something passionate and can build up the love the two already have. OR it could just be im-bored-wanna-have-sex? sex. Either way, I don't see anything wrong with it.

And as far as my religion goes, i'm agnostic.
But if I WERE to believe in god, I doubt he really cares about abstinence. Pastors and preachers go on and on about how god loves you no matter what you do. So what the hell. It's all or nothing baby.

But that's just my opinionSmile
xitsxemoxgirlx
Killjoy
xitsxemoxgirlx
January 28th, 2008 at 06:56pm
i think its ok as long as you love the person and know youll probably marry the person, i would with my boyfriend cause we are completely in love!!!
JoeyCyanide
Killjoy
JoeyCyanide
January 30th, 2008 at 04:40pm
permarital sex is the best!!! that way u can have it with anybody anywhere!!!! we all fuck some of us just start earlier then others!!!!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 30th, 2008 at 04:58pm
I think as long as you acknowledge the consequences,use some form of protection (unless you want to get pregnant),and you do it when you and your partner are both ready,then it's okay.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
January 30th, 2008 at 11:09pm
I think it's a good thing. It helps you mature a love for that person and if it doesn't feel right then you know they're not right for you.

That, and if they're crap in bed, at least you won't be married to them!
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 4th, 2008 at 08:49am
idk. my bff jill?:
I think as long as you acknowledge the consequences,use some form of protection (unless you want to get pregnant),and you do it when you and your partner are both ready,then it's okay.

i like that... thats a good way to put it Smile
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
February 4th, 2008 at 11:28am
I think it's really no problem.
As long as they're responsible enough to raise a child if it comes to that.
Because in my point of view, if you're responsible to have sex, then you should definitely be responsible to take care of a child, which will be one of the biggest results of having sex in the first place.
Also, they need to be responsible to not have sex with many people, as that person may end up with an STD.
mcrxxisxxlove
Killjoy
mcrxxisxxlove
March 10th, 2008 at 04:50pm
I believe there is nothing wrong with pre-marital sex as long as you are aware of the consequences and take responsibility for them.
Rock Steady
Salute You in Your Grave
Rock Steady
March 10th, 2008 at 08:50pm
i remember seeing an expose type programme on abstinence and there was a guy on there who had been religious and had waited to be married before they had sex.

so their wedding night came along, and they had sex, and he realised he was gay... and so they got divorced..

i think that sex before marriage is fine and i guess in cases like above it would have been better for them if they had sex before marriage.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
March 11th, 2008 at 03:05am
mcrxxisxxlove:
I believe there is nothing wrong with pre-marital sex as long as you are aware of the consequences and take responsibility for them.

Yeah, that is true. As long as you are mentally, emotionally and physically well enough to take care of children (on the occasion that it happens), then I suppose you can do it. But there isn't anything wrong with having sex after marriage either. All in all, you can do whatever you wish to, so long as you are prepared and mature enough to handle whatever comes your way.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 11th, 2008 at 05:24pm
I think that the law is there to protect us (people under 16), and I see no harm in it being there. But I also see no harm in breaking the law, if both people are ready, and know the consequences and risks.
Bert McCookie.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bert McCookie.
March 11th, 2008 at 08:21pm
Its alright as long as they're ready and use protection.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 12th, 2008 at 08:32am
I think its totally okay.
Because its the people in the realationships' decision, and if they are both ready, then so be it.
If they want a kid, then so be it, y'know?

As long as the kid is happy, then its all good. They only time I might have a slighty disagreement is if the kid is upset about it all, because they don't have married parents, or because of something that has arose of pre-marital sex. Because its not something that should be allowed to affect the kid, since they didn't have any choice in it.
But at the same time the parents have their own lifes, and its understable any problems, so y'know. :/
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
March 13th, 2008 at 09:51pm
^I don't understand why you're talking so much about kids...? I mean, pre-marital sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy if you use the right protection. Some people go through life and never have children, but they still have a sex life. And I don't see how the parents having pre-marital sex would affect the child anyway. Children don't think about that kind of thing.
The?!Society
Fabulous Killjoy
The?!Society
March 14th, 2008 at 02:52pm
I don't really care what other people do about it but I'm going to wait until I'm in a serious relationship with someone cause I think sex is a good thing but I don't want to throw it around...I want to wait for someone special. That doesn't necessarily mean marriage...jmo
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 15th, 2008 at 08:33am
Sprinkles:
^I don't understand why you're talking so much about kids...? I mean, pre-marital sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy if you use the right protection. Some people go through life and never have children, but they still have a sex life. And I don't see how the parents having pre-marital sex would affect the child anyway. Children don't think about that kind of thing.

I was talking about the kids so much, because I have no problem with any other element with pre-marital sex. And thats basically the "worst" case scenario that could happen, although it doesn't actually have to be worst, just like its the.. I dunno i think yah get tha jift >.<

As long as people know the consequences, its all good.
Kayla Doesn't Care
Fabulous Killjoy
Kayla Doesn't Care
March 15th, 2008 at 01:00pm
I believe that it is the individual's choice.
Sex for pure pleasure, sex for true love, whatever
...doesn't matter to me, I'll do whatever I want with my body.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 15th, 2008 at 03:41pm
Believe-The-Lies:
I believe that it is the individual's choice.
AilzRequiem
Killjoy
AilzRequiem
March 17th, 2008 at 12:01am
As long as you are ready, it's your perogative. Personally I see sex as a big thing which should be saved for the person you love, at the very least. With all the STDs around pre-marital sex should be safe and only done with a person you trust very much, and it should be on your own terms.
HEARRTXX
Fabulous Killjoy
HEARRTXX
March 18th, 2008 at 11:42am
i think that in some cases its good to have pre-martial sex because if you wait there is a chance youll feel limited to your partner and therefore cheat but you want it to be special so you wait. if you bring up a kid before your married you will still love it and cherish it and that wont change whether your will the kids other parent or not.