Don't have an account? Create one!

Pre-Marital Sex

AuthorMessage
xthe_patientx
Killjoy
xthe_patientx
November 8th, 2007 at 03:11am
i think pre marital sex is ok as long as its safe, u dont wanna catch stds right lol
and i dont think u were want to marry a person unless uve "done" them first..
u dont buy a car without test driving it right?
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
December 5th, 2007 at 01:26pm
Well, is a marriage only based on how good the sex is? Doesn`t the person matter to you more then the sex? Don`t get me wrong, I think pre-marital sex can be ok, if it is done safely and it includes respect and love. I know many people don`t get it, that why would God want us not to have pre-marital sex. But that`s not because God`s a tyran or anything. He just loves us so much that he does not want us to get hurt, and having pre-marital sex often with random people can hurt us bad with unhoped pregnancies and diseases plus for many people sex is only a toy to get immediate satisfaction through someone else`s body. Religion does not think sex as a bad thing, not at all. Actually Christian religion thinks that sex is good and special, and what is good and special you want to perish and keep safe and take good care of it, right? So that`s why they think it is `for the best` to keep it only as a marriage-thing. But pre-marital sex can be great, too... It depends. To be honest, I`m a bit lost with this subject, because I accept pre-marital sex on a way though I´m not sure if I want to have pre-marital sex myself or not. *sigh*
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
December 6th, 2007 at 03:44am
Fantasma:
Well, is a marriage only based on how good the sex is? Doesn`t the person matter to you more then the sex? Don`t get me wrong, I think pre-marital sex can be ok, if it is done safely and it includes respect and love. I know many people don`t get it, that why would God want us not to have pre-marital sex. But that`s not because God`s a tyran or anything. He just loves us so much that he does not want us to get hurt, and having pre-marital sex often with random people can hurt us bad with unhoped pregnancies and diseases plus for many people sex is only a toy to get immediate satisfaction through someone else`s body. Religion does not think sex as a bad thing, not at all. Actually Christian religion thinks that sex is good and special, and what is good and special you want to perish and keep safe and take good care of it, right? So that`s why they think it is `for the best` to keep it only as a marriage-thing. But pre-marital sex can be great, too... It depends. To be honest, I`m a bit lost with this subject, because I accept pre-marital sex on a way though I´m not sure if I want to have pre-marital sex myself or not. *sigh*

I think I've said this before, but I can't remember.
Not all people who have pre marital sex have sex with strangers, or engage in [often unsatisfactory] one night stands.
Me and most of my friends around my age have engaged in pre marital sex, but it doesn't mean we did it with "random" people. They were within relationships.

To me, a long term relationship is like a marriage, only there is no contract that legally binds you together.

Not all people that have had pre marital sex are sluts or manwhores who f*ck everything that moves.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
December 6th, 2007 at 03:33pm
I know, sorry that my message sounded like that. I didn`t mean it that way. I was only talking about the ways sex can hurt people, that`s all.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
December 7th, 2007 at 08:19pm
^ You don't have to apologise. I'm just really touchy about this subject >.<
icyblues
Motor Baby
icyblues
December 9th, 2007 at 12:57pm
I personally think Pre-marital sex is fine it's like your not a bad person cause you have sex before marriage. i guess it depends on if you want to wait or not and if you do have sex before marriage just make sure there is a condom involved, i think it just depends on how you feel about it and besides everyone makes bad mistakes i know i have plenty share of my own.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 9th, 2007 at 04:06pm
marige doenst change love , if you have a kid and you dont love each other then thats not gonna work out , not eather if you are married .
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 9th, 2007 at 09:23pm
personally i see no problem with it as long as you use protection because you dont want to end up with a kid with somebody that you've only been dating for a month or two.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
December 10th, 2007 at 01:20pm
There seems to be a dangerous merging of the idea of pre-marital sex and unprotected sex. These are entirely different strains of thought. Just my two cents...
JustAnotherBeaner
Jazz Hands
JustAnotherBeaner
January 1st, 2008 at 11:47pm
well... i dont think pre-marital sex is right... prolly bcuz of the risk of getting a disease or becoming pregnant... it can just lead to something worse which is never a good thing... like many other things... its just another mistake u can make in life
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
January 2nd, 2008 at 02:17pm
For the record, ANY sex, whether pre-marital or after marriage can lead to getting a sexually transmitted disease and /or pregnancy. I know married people that contracted an STD AFTER marriage and I've seen plenty of unplanned pregnancies that occured after the people were married. Therefore, you cannot argue that pre-marital sex is irresponsible and leads to mistakes. Marriage is not a cure-all to stupidity.
lolis12007
Really Not Okay
lolis12007
January 2nd, 2008 at 10:09pm
it's ok even though my religion says it is not...and stuff

i think it's ok if u use proteccion and are conscious of what they are doing
and are already tested to see if they have any disease or infeccion.
The Taste for Blood
Salute You in Your Grave
The Taste for Blood
January 3rd, 2008 at 03:48pm
Do you believe sex before marriage is good or bad?
well its a persons chioce, if the girl gets pregnant its her reasponsability to deside what she wants to do with the child.

Does your religion prevent sex before marriage?
no im an Agnostic, but as a proud young women i want to wait for that someone you know? the body is a temple and should be treated as such. im not going to let some fling ruin my life, the risk out ways the benifits.

How do you think society impacts on young adolescents who have sex before marriage - and in what ways might they regret it?
the girl could get pregnant she could be called a whore the parents of both children could disown them many things could go wrong. im everyway in anyway it depends on the person some might not even regret it.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
January 3rd, 2008 at 07:02pm
What with me being a romantic at heart I'm guessing that my view of love is nowhere near what it really is like but I think that sex has very little to do with love in today's culture. A lot of the stigma and reputation of sex is different to what it was in the past. It's less an act of love to most people, more of a fun time really. Not to mention people get stupid when sex becomes a part of the relationship.

I believe that you shouldn't have sex with someone you love. But then I don't have that much experience of actual love.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
January 3rd, 2008 at 07:54pm
^as much as i agree that just becuase you have sex with someone for a long time doesn't mean you love them i doubt that just becuase you do have sex doesn't mean you dont love them.
Hello Gerard Way...
Killjoy
Hello Gerard Way...
January 4th, 2008 at 02:07am
I, for one, think pre-marital sex is wrong. Sex is only done after the holy union of Marriage, not just for one's own selfish personal fullfilment. You guys kept saying "if you love that person, then sure, have sex", but do you really know if it is Love?
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
January 4th, 2008 at 05:51am
Hello Gerard Way...:
I, for one, think pre-marital sex is wrong. Sex is only done after the holy union of Marriage, not just for one's own selfish personal fullfilment. You guys kept saying "if you love that person, then sure, have sex", but do you really know if it is Love?

But how do you know that the person you're marrying is who you're truly in love with? Just because you marry someone it doesn't mean that you're going to love them forever. The current divorce rate is proof of that.

And not all people who have pre marital sex are selfish.

Yes, sex is for pro creation. But you seem to be forgetting that it is also pleasurable.

You don't have to have a contract to make love to your partner.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
January 4th, 2008 at 01:08pm
Hello Gerard Way...:
Sex is only done after the holy union of Marriage, not just for one's own selfish personal fullfilment.

So what if I don't belong to a religion and therefore do NOT hold marriage as a holy act? Some people on here seem to be forgetting that not everyone belongs to a faith system where "god" says pre-marital sex is wrong.

I've been in a relationship with someone for seven years now. We are and have been very much in love with one another and I can say that with 100% truth. We had sex for years before we married and it was not a selfish act for personal fullfillment. It was because we loved one another and wanted share that physical pleasure with each other.
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
January 5th, 2008 at 04:01am
I think Pre-marital sex is okay.
If it feels right why pass up the chance? I'm not saying just go for it the first you get. I'm saying if the person, the time, and how you feel is right at the time why wait?

Sex isn't always done out of one's own personal fullfilment before marriage. You can still love a person and make love to them even when you aren't married. Sex is a pleasure thing as well as something done out of love.
A piece of paper shouldn't have to give you permission to show your love for someone in the most close and physical way possible.
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
January 5th, 2008 at 06:38am
Hello Gerard Way...:

All I can say is...do you know what love is? Are you married? Have you been married? Do you have kids? Do you think everyone who isn't religious or doesn't believe in god is going to hell? And while yes there are other ways to love. There is a DEFINITE difference between sex. And making love.