Don't have an account? Create one!

On-line relationships

AuthorMessage
our avenged tania.
Always Born a Crime
our avenged tania.
November 25th, 2007 at 10:17am
I don't think it's the birghtest of idea. We can't always trust people on the net. We never knoe who they really are in the first place.
RayIsMyFather
Killjoy
RayIsMyFather
November 26th, 2007 at 09:17pm
I know people who have online relationships.
They never last long, and they usually don't ever properly bond.
I don't really see the point in them, especially if you live 500 miles or whatever away from the person, and you've never met them.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:30am
they don't work. i know someone who tried out of curiosity but then there's something about it that she can't keep it serious. the relationship turned out to be something she just remembers when she goes to the net
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:16am
i don't see what's wrong with online relationships...unless that guy or girl's a serial killer or something Shifty
yellow
Joining The Black Parade
yellow
December 4th, 2007 at 01:44am
They Dont usually work if they are long-distance,i mean you have to be so dedicated and motivated to make it work but i guess if your dedicated enough you could make it work it depends.
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
December 4th, 2007 at 07:00pm
they work.
i've been in one for over eight months and it's everything i've dreamed of in a perfect relationship and more.
i know i'm in love. nothing's ever stopped the idea of me being in love with her.

no matter how long it takes to see her, i'll always love her.
i think we're proof that it can work.
HedleyandMCR'sangel
Killjoy
HedleyandMCR'sangel
December 6th, 2007 at 09:53pm
The.Blue.Kitten:
Anyone want to share their opinions and thoughts on on-line relationships? Like is it okay for someone in texas to go out with someone in michigan? (just and example, im from jersey)

Unless thay meet before(like they lived in the same place and then one moved away)then I don't see a problem. But if you meet oline, then yes, it's a problem. I mean, someone could say they are 16, but really is 37.
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
December 11th, 2007 at 12:25pm
i had an online relationship and i finished it as it was probable that i wasnt guna meet up with them soon so i went out with someone i was guna see.!
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
December 12th, 2007 at 03:23pm
ummm well first off
the guy [or girl] could be a serial killer or stalker
and second it's just plain weird
it would be like dating your computer
and personally i don't like my computer that much so...
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
December 12th, 2007 at 08:11pm
xbetterifistayx:
ummm well first off
the guy [or girl] could be a serial killer or stalker
and second it's just plain weird
it would be like dating your computer
and personally i don't like my computer that much so...

yes thats always a risk. and also i think that online relationships would be difficult because a connection with a person , and a name on a screen are 2 very different things. and its that mucher harder to maintain because its online, and you never know if your trust is being misplaced or not.
your grandmother
Jazz Hands
your grandmother
December 16th, 2007 at 08:13pm
I think there shouldn't be internet dating, its just not safe. period.
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
December 18th, 2007 at 06:23pm
---What if the facts are fake? What if the pictures are fake? It seems foolish to date somebody that you have never met. You know nothing about them except what they've told you... and it could all be a lie.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 18th, 2007 at 06:42pm
Mending The Unbroken:
---What if the facts are fake. What if the pictures are fake. It seems foolish to date somebody that you have never met. You know nothing about them except what they've told you... and it could all be a lie.

Concurred.
Also, if you are planning on meeting this person, I don't think you should just sneak out & go on a train halfway across the country.
Bad idea.
Bad consequences.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 19th, 2007 at 02:44am
degenerate.:
Mending The Unbroken:
---What if the facts are fake. What if the pictures are fake. It seems foolish to date somebody that you have never met. You know nothing about them except what they've told you... and it could all be a lie.

Concurred.
Also, if you are planning on meeting this person, I don't think you should just sneak out & go on a train halfway across the country.
Bad idea.
Bad consequences.

True...you can never be too cautious when actually meeting someone; also depends on the location.

Having said that, I have had several fulfilling online relationships - mostly friendships - that have brought me into contact with lovely, interesting people. whether some of them are fakers i hv no idea. but u know what, as long as it gives u satisfaction; & at the end of the day, u are able to handle a certain amount of disappointment if the person u (thought u) knew ain't as wonderful as all that.
Diet Coke
Killjoy
Diet Coke
December 20th, 2007 at 04:04pm
i think your a fucking cunt it you
'fall in love' over the internet
msn, skype and conversations over the phone can never fucking be love.
go screw yourself. your not getting in anywhere else.

fuck you if your stupid enough to get involved in some sick relationship with a 40year old perv who fucking takes coke and wanks while he talks to you
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
December 24th, 2007 at 09:19pm
^ Too much strong language. Keep it to a minimum, please.

I don't think online relationships are such a bad idea...if you're talking about friends. But if you're looking for your lifetime partner, taking to online dating is a bad idea. Really.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 24th, 2007 at 11:32pm
billy99:
^ Too much strong language. Keep it to a minimum, please.

I don't think online relationships are such a bad idea...if you're talking about friends. But if you're looking for your lifetime partner, taking to online dating is a bad idea. Really.

Agreed. But..its kind of sad for those who date some one who is on the other side of planet earth for like ever
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
December 25th, 2007 at 04:22pm
It's not bright, no.
1 - Well, obviously, you don't really know who the person is anyway.
2 - You can never meet, hang out, or hold hands--if you do, it's a very difficult thing to set up, especially if you live many miles away.
3 - They could be a sexual predator!
4 - If they're a fake, it can hurt you really bad.
So, kiddies, I do not recommend online relationships. Listen to your computer lab teachers and all will go well. Very Happy
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
December 25th, 2007 at 05:17pm
i-promise:
i think your a fucking cunt it you
'fall in love' over the internet
msn, skype and conversations over the phone can never fucking be love.
go screw yourself. your not getting in anywhere else.

fuck you if your stupid enough to get involved in some sick relationship with a 40year old perv who fucking takes coke and wanks while he talks to you

Um, excuse me but I fal under that category and I don't appreciate your harshness on the matter.

I think that yes, you do have to be careful about what you do on the internet.
And yes the person may be fake.
But when I went out with someone on the internet, it wasn't like it was planned.
It just kinda... happened really.
I guess you can't really explain it to someone who doesn't get it....
I do agree though, you have to be very very careful....
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
December 25th, 2007 at 05:17pm
can be good
thats how my mum and step-dad met
but can be dnagerous aswell
especially if the people involved are underage

and people can be whoever they want online
its hard to tell whose genuine
and how much of the stuff they are saying is true