Don't have an account? Create one!

On-line relationships

AuthorMessage
run fat boy run.
Banned
run fat boy run.
March 12th, 2007 at 08:48pm
Well, I'm already in relation ship with a certian someone and it turns out great for me.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 12th, 2007 at 11:05pm
oma656:
the person i met is a huge liar!but idk why but I love him

Please stick to topic.
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
March 13th, 2007 at 06:16pm
i_feel_high:
oma656:
i_feel_high:
i have had many internet friends, bfs, and im from NJ too. my bff is in colorado. hes nice

prairie dog

o rly?!?!?!

wow!
you are finally getting revenge back on lauren huh? Ha Ha

i thought you said you were just friends!!!!!!!! Very Happy rolling on floor rolling on floor

then how is he ur BF?!?!

well, sorta. we ARE just friends
HU4L
Jazz Hands
HU4L
March 13th, 2007 at 06:17pm
druscilla; callmedru:
oma656:
the person i met is a huge liar!but idk why but I love him

Please stick to topic.

sorry

well i guess they're oaky as long as u dont go and say i live here and my # is(thats if u r under 1Cool
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
March 16th, 2007 at 02:39am
i can barely keep friends online..and in real life i don't think i could handle a real relationship over the internet..it's kind of an odd thing to me anyway.
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
March 17th, 2007 at 06:34pm
Okay, well, it depends doesn't it? I mean, and this is only my opinion, if you know the person, then it's okay, right?
Now, if you met someone on AIM or whatever, and you don't know them, it's DEFINETLY NOT OKAY!
But then again, some other people think differently. Fine. We're all here to speak our minds, right?

*Sakura-chan*
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 18th, 2007 at 01:13am
Well, you start an online relationship with someone you don't know at first, right?
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
March 18th, 2007 at 11:18am
Depends. Some people start online relationships with complete strangers. But some people have online relationships with people they kow that have moved away. My best friend moved away almost a year ago, and I talk to her on the phone and on AIM...

*Sakura-chan*
Grief
Joining The Black Parade
Grief
March 18th, 2007 at 12:17pm
I like to think of on-line relationships as just a bit of fun, it's nice to know, when life is hard offline, theres always someone online to turn too. I don't agree with meeting up and all that, because it's too dangerous; unless you are absolutely sure they are genuine.
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
March 18th, 2007 at 12:30pm
It would be wierd, for all you know they are a totally diffrent person from who they say they are. But its up to you.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 18th, 2007 at 02:28pm
Dead_Guardian_Angel:

Now, if you met someone on AIM or whatever, and you don't know them, it's DEFINETLY NOT OKAY!

Elaborate?
ctroy92
Killjoy
ctroy92
March 19th, 2007 at 11:08am
I think they are good as long as your not gonna say your gonna meet them unless you've known them for a very loooooooooooooooong time in that case some may and may not be good but i confuse myself Crying or Very sad they are good to have when your on the computer everyday and if you like the person they should like you back not be a non-communacation right? and i do have an online relationship Smile he is so funny Embarassed In Love and if an online relationship is good for one thing is for liking a person for who they really are not their "physical features" Laughing I LOVE FOXY!!! >.<

-Cat (kitty)
back to school work Sad Wazuuup Cussing cow :lolz: thud thud
Optimistic Pessimist
Motor Baby
Optimistic Pessimist
March 19th, 2007 at 01:42pm
billy99:
That's crazy. Well online relationships are really hard to maintain. I had an online friendship once, and we really got disconnected after some time because I had no time to go online.

And that is true, unless you don't have enough time to devote to your online relationship then I wouldn't chance it. But if you do have enough time to devote to your computer and your online relationship, then why not?
Especially if it's someone that you feel that strongly for and can't go a day without thinking about them, then I say go for it.
And in my opinion, I think if you've found the right person, online or not, then you can be happy. I mean, if you feel as if they are the "essence of awesome amazingness" (and that is a copyrighted phrase by the way by my essence of awesome amazingness who im in contact with online and he is more than amazing than anyone or anything could every dream of being) then why wouldn't you go for it if it's something that is going to make you happy?
But, if it doesn't work out, then you've learned that online relationships just arent for you .
ctroy92
Killjoy
ctroy92
March 20th, 2007 at 11:02am
oma656:
i_feel_high:
oma656:
i_feel_high:
i have had many internet friends, bfs, and im from NJ too. my bff is in colorado. hes nice

prairie dog

o rly?!?!?!

wow!
you are finally getting revenge back on lauren huh? Ha Ha

i thought you said you were just friends!!!!!!!! Very Happy rolling on floor rolling on floor

then how is he ur BF?!?!

well, sorta. we ARE just friends

This is spam guys Spam Ban
Humor Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Humor Me
March 20th, 2007 at 07:09pm
i dont think its ok because well my friend is thinking about dating someone in ohio and were in NY and im really worried about it becuase i dont want her to be like "visited" by anyone so im really worried about her and i think its worng because you dont know who it is or any REAL information on the person.....for all you know it could be you teacher...........your horny teacher
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 20th, 2007 at 07:48pm
Unless you've talked to them long enough to realize that they tell the truth.
I hadn't met my fiance in real life before the internet.
We talked on the phone and her story never changed.
I think the same rules for internet dating apply to talking to anyone on the internet.

Be smart.
ctroy92
Killjoy
ctroy92
March 21st, 2007 at 11:07am
They can't exactly track you down over the internet unless you actually give them your house address then you are asking for trouble and if they are trying to track your computer then you should have something to stop that like spyware.. i think online dating is a good thing just don't tell anyone ALL your information and if you date long enough with the person and your mature enough.. then well.. go on eharmony or something to make sure they aren't lying if you know them for a very long time.. say til your 24 or something and you've known and loved them since you were like 14... i think 24 is mature enough to handle that kind of situation and 10 years is a long time

-Cat (Kitty)

(back to school work) Shifty2 Shifty {In Love with foxy Smile}
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 22nd, 2007 at 10:45pm
Well, I live in Texas...haha I was part of your example. YAY!

So anyway I think it's not good because there's no way of knowing how the person really is...you've never met them in person...and well...

I mean...it's just a bad idea.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:12am
Sometimes, yes, it is a bad idea.
Sometimes face-to-face relationships are a bad idea.
I met the love of my life online, so I am obviously biased.
But since the internet is such a big part of society today I see no reason why relationships should not form from it if it is done appropriately and intelligently.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 23rd, 2007 at 05:40am
I believe it all comes down to the person's attitude. druscilla is right. Relationships aren't really based on how/where you met the person.